[187] 187th Terran Guard Now Recuiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Stormaaron, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Stormaaron

The 187th Terran Guard:
    Are you an individual looking to serve the republic with honor and duty? To crush the pathetic insurgents and misanthropic cultists through overwhelming tactical superiority? Then enlist with the 187th Terran Guard Battalion.

Requirements:
    Server: Genudine
    Age: 16+ For maturity reasons ( Exceptions vary on a case to case basis)
    Able to participate in weekend operations starting at approx. 6pm CST
    Ready to battle in both special and general warfare.
    A Microphone is required.
    Ready to join a community of dedicated individuals battle hardened from closed beta and ready to share their knowledge.

To Apply:

Questions?:
    Message Stormaaron17 on PSN or
    Post below and one of our members will be more than happy to help
    • Up x 4
  2. D1g174LD00M

The 187th stands as one to battle the zelots and corprate lacky's. Dont go it alone, the 187th has 50 dedicated members ready to help new players get to know planetside and foryou grizzled vets, we are home to many ex pc planetside players. Great leadership and tactics is the name of the game for the 187th.
    • Up x 2
  3. Cyrax Servius

Solid bro's!!!
    Yes we are pretty tight here but have our laid back times too.

Take it from a battle hardened veteran, this was the right move for me and will be for you too. Something and someone here for everyone to click with.

As always,
    My blood for my 187th brothers...
    • Up x 1
  4. DoxViper

NC and VS flee when the 187th roll up in a Sundy, either that or they just get annihilated. All around good times. A great tactical group that knows how to have fun.
    • Up x 1
  5. KingKable916

So many applications within the last day.. wow. Response has been amazing and our already swelling ranks are getting bigger! Join the often imitated but NEVER duplicated 187th Terran Guard!
  6. slaphappy288

Is there a herarchy or some sort of bureaucracy system in place? You have me interested!
  7. D1g174LD00M

Yes! The 187th is a well oiled machine, we have a great command staff that go out of their way to make you feel like your a part of a team and not just a number. Or " red shirt #5 " lol. We also use a rank system within the 187th to ensure that those Guardsman who go above and beyond get the recognition that they deserve .
  8. Cyrax Servius

Always whooping azz, and yes structure is key but not limited to your own imagination.

Immerse yourself in your character, become 187th.

My blood for my 187th brothers...
    • Up x 1
  9. thinesshield

This outfit is Amazing great leaders and friendly members
  10. Cyrax Servius

When you've tried the rest, you'll run with the best.

187th baby, all day...
    • Up x 1
  11. VSBleron

Very amazing organized outfit and also friendly towards new and vet. Players
  12. VONDOOM

We are growing more and more each day, it wont be long before the mighty 187th will be running multiple platoons. Dont miss the opportunity to be a part of greatness!
  13. VSBleron

If you're not enjoying the game run with the 187th it makes planetside 2 5x better
  14. Stormaaron

[IMG]Coordination and effectiveness on a large scale is the 187ths specialty. Join today and experience what Planetside can truly offer you
  15. Old_Cherokee

Ops night last night was great we pushed the VS back to there Warpgate. ^ we had a 96+ armour column leaving the warpgate nothing could stand on our way.
  16. VSBleron

Wish I was there
    armor columns are one of my favorite things to do in the game
  17. PK TIM

Getting up there in numbers. Be sure to apply today!
  18. Old_Cherokee

yeah man was a blast wish you could have joined us. Would have great to some more experienced tankers
  19. Cyrax Servius

So impressive, so organized, so professional,

so intimidating.

Join up and have a blast...
  20. D1g174LD00M

Its official, we are over a hundred members strong. With superior tactics implemented ftom real world military doctrine, the 187th is a highly organized and efficient killing machine. Want to be a part of that? Then apply today and see what We're made of.
    • Up x 2