131st Combined Arms Brigade

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by wowcraftify, Sep 3, 2014.

1. wowcraftify

[IMG]

The 131st is the brand new official PlanetSide 2 outfit of 'Extreme PC Gaming', a social network dedicated to PC gaming. Despite the serious name we aim to provide an easy going, casual/semi-competitive environment in which every player can enjoy playing as a team without losing all sense of organisation and professionalism. We have a forum (here) and TeamSpeak 3 server.

We welcome people of all ages and nationalities so long as you are able to understand and communicate clearly in English and are able to work well with a team. Microphones are not required however they are highly recommended as communication is key. We like to focus on squad play with a bias towards infantry, using the vehicles and aircraft available when the situation requires it.

We run open squads when we can and team up a few evenings a week. We are yet to settle on a date for outfit operations but it should hopefully be organised very soon. Feel free to tag along whenever, fun guaranteed! If you have any questions then add 'wowcraftify' in-game.

•More Info HERE

Requirements for membership:
    •Must be able to communicate in English.
    •Must be able to work well with a team.
    •Must be a member of EPC-G (register at comicpics.ning.com).

What we expect from members:
    •You are expected to be an active member of EPC-G and check the forums regularly for updates regarding the outfit.
    •You are expected to use the TeamSpeak server during organised operations, even if you don't use voice.
    •You are expected to be courteous, friendly and respectful to all fellow members. We're here to FIGHT wars with fellow gamers, not START wars. :)
  2. DeToz

Bump first of all.

I'm pretty much interested in joining your outfit, hence my application being sent on your official forum. But, since I'm dead tired right now I'll just make my presence and interest known, and hopefully we'll get in touch pretty soon regarding all the in-game details. :)
  3. wowcraftify

Wonderful to hear. Welcome!
  4. DeToz

Thanks, hopefully I'll get to add you in game, what's your nickname?
  5. wowcraftify

My in-game name is 'wowcraftify'. For further communications feel free to use the EPC-G forums and the PS2 thread there, I'm far more active there than I am on here and it keeps us from filling the recruitment thread with clutter.
  6. wowcraftify

We are growing (slowly, admittedly)! We now have 3 active members.

Tonight we ran an open squad on Amerish, we had lots of fun. The TR were breathing down our necks the whole time though which took away from the overall experience. We're now running open squads most nights until we grow a bit more. Keep an eye out for us in game!

Description updated.
  7. wowcraftify

Bump. We are recruiting.

Description updated.
  8. wowcraftify

Bump. Still recruiting.