11/20 Extremely Sore Clegg

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LegendarySalmonSnake, Nov 20, 2017.

1. LegendarySalmonSnake

TR had pushed to the NC warpgate last weekend on Cobalt. Decided to place one last good defensive sundy on the point at Cryobank. Held the point with a platoon against two enemy ones for what felt like 15 minutes. When it was gone, the rest of the fight was just watching a wall of MAXes camp the spawnroom.

And then today getting constantly disconnected while thinking about the amount of certs and ISO-4 I would need to sacrifice on the altar of RNG Jesus to get the new and only exceptional implant I really care to have for one of my toons alone...
    • Up x 2
  2. Liewec123

hope you had fun with the last defensive sunderer on point that you will ever have.
    defending is not allowed, repelling zergs is not allowed, welcome to PS2, 5th anniversary edition.
    • Up x 1
  3. LegendarySalmonSnake

At this rate might as well make it like suggested somewhere in the graveyard of PTS discussions. Place a neutral "mini base" with vehicle cap point between each existing base and always have two bases as neutral between the factions along the hex. You cap one and the next enemy base flips neutral. That way we no longer need to worry about defending and have zergs circling each other like in the good old days.
    • Up x 1