108s Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NC supporter, Jan 3, 2015.

1. NC supporter

Hello, this is the almighty leader MrStratego.
    We recruit the most tryhard of players on Connery (West Coast Server). We make sure to try as hard as possible to beat Hav0c in seriousness. We want to be the very best on Connery. With over 1000 dedicated white collar workers, we bring the heat to the server. We run daily raids and often take facilities with zergs. No matter how small the opposition force is, we make sure to zerg and to achieve the ultimate goal. If you want to join our great empire and fight the evil TR and VS join us. However, we like to dual box too, so theres also our VS division. I will be playing on both factions at all times on my amazing computer. Email me at my youtube channel for system specs. I will be often running platoons on the server as I have nothing else to do. That is not a demoralizing thing but rather to show, how dedicated I am to maintaining Hav0c level standards. Do you want to control massive amounts of players? If yes, join us. The people who we don't accept are people who don't take the game seriously. This includes trolls, teamkillers, weird people, and people who are there just for certs. All hail 108s, all hail my controlling platoons. Please enlist now.
  2. FateJH

Was Hav0c actually ever a really good NC Outfit? My only real encounter with them was when they dropped onto this Amerish base, twice, and failed to hold the point either time, and that was last-last year.
    • Up x 2
  3. Alarox

I can't tell if you're serious or not.
    • Up x 1
  4. breeje

so you lead an VS and NC platoon ad the same time?
    i bet they are both fighting against the TR
    maybe you can run an TR platoon at the same time and send them the wrong way

what some people will do to able to win :rolleyes:
  5. NC supporter

Hey, this is how you get certs, we don't mess around and we are usually the ones giving orders to others. Join now.
  6. iller

Are you guys the new 666 / ADK? I have to ask b/c I was TK'd by your members 10 times last night. (20% of my deaths)
    One of them literally slowly deliberately drove a vanguard over me TWICE.

I just wanna know if this is going to be a regular thing or not.... (so I can avoid it)

No they're not, their leaders are the most Verbally abusive experence you could ever have on Connery which is saying a lot. They also have some of the highest KD padding if you look them up on Das. (yet still terrible stats overall)
  7. NC supporter

Hey, this is planetside 2, get used to it. Join now. Oh about us being the new ADK. You might be right. We are slowly becoming most powerful and dominant force on Connery. ADK come at us :D
  8. breeje

we don't accept are people who don't take the game seriously. This includes trolls, teamkillers, weird people, and people who are there just for certs.

we don't accept are people who don't take the game seriously. This includes trolls, teamkillers, weird people, and people who are there just for certs
  9. iller

ADK dropped out of the running over the past semester.... they either went to play another game, or they just aren't active enough to show up as a 50+ member "active" outfit anymore. (or it's glitched, but I know I haven't seen much of their members on the ground lately)
  10. Mythologicus

Also there's a subforum for outfits.

EDIT: Damnit breeje.
    • Up x 1
  11. TheMish

I wish these guys were on Emerald, I would make sure to crush them with my Terran.
  12. GoyoElGringo

So weird people don't take the game seriously?
  13. Goldmonk

Why is this in the gameplay discussion thread and not in the recruitment thread?
  14. NC supporter

We're still open for recruitment. Today we merged with a bunch of ex TR and are now using dualboxing to our advantage.
  15. The Funk

Well this thread stayed open longer than expected.