-1000 certs is cheap?SERIOUSLY?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scorpion97, Jul 29, 2015.

1. FieldMarshall

2. Scorpion97

I was replying to jackplays17
  3. Scorpion97

That REALLY wasn't necessary
  4. Scorpion97

I'm not saying 2330 is generally expensive,again,I just thought ONLY the max rank of sunderer cloak is just 2330 certs when I read this statement "ONLY 1000 CERTS"
  5. doombro

You don't even get the sunderer cloak until max rank. If you weren't told about it, you wouldn't know it existed. It's another rank tacked onto vehicle stealth, which was already hella expensive to begin with.
  6. Ronin Oni

1000 certs is the cost to get cloak bubble on an already maxed Stealth Cert line (before patch, though you still get full standard stealth benefits at the prior stealth cert line cost of 1330 certs. 30-100-200-1000 with the new 5th rank for cloak adding a 5th rank for another 1000)

And the entire commercial was a joke. They were being funny.

Chillax
  7. McgeeLacroix

1000 certs is chump change. I can make that in an hour.
    • Up x 1
  8. eldarfalcongravtank

this^

keep it at 2330 certs for a Sunderer cloak. it is IMMENSELY powerful already as it hides entire squads from enemy detection.

if they made it cheaper, cloaked Sunderers would be at every corner. the cloak is already pretty much a straight upgrade to normal Sunderers (except battle buses) so i dont think making it easier to obtain cloak for your Sunderer is a good thing.
    • Up x 1
  9. Isokon

I did...:cool:
  10. Scorpion97

Thank you guys for the replies (including the sarcastic ones)on the cloak price,my only issue was the misunderstood I got from the mail that 1000 certs will be the initial cost for it.but I finally understood how the price lines runs and of course it's logical becouse of its uniqueness
  11. Scorpion97

Stealth* price
  12. zaspacer

Yeah, pre-Cloak addiont, Stealth was still my "go to" loadout for Sunderer and ESF. It's how you have to roll if you want your ride to stay alive while playing solo (aka "hard mode").

I've already upgraded to Stealth Cloak on 3 of my 6 Characters (I'll do the others when I get around to playing them, but right now I'm on an NC binge). Stealth Cloak so far has been absolutely AMAZING for me, though maybe it will lose some luster once Sundy Predators start getting more familiar with it and get better at hunting it.