-1000 certs is cheap?SERIOUSLY?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scorpion97, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scorpion97

About 30 minutes ago,I received a mail from ps2 with the subtitle "Dude,where's my sunderer" showing some of the new game update content.one of those features was the cloaked sunderer advertisement.

Till that moment I was happy that the update reached life but then..my eyes fell onto this phrase "The new cloaked sunderer is no joke.get yours now for the low low price of ONLY 1000 CERTS"

At first,I thought it was 100 (or maybe my eyes got a "zero" stickmatism or something) but when I wiped my eyes properly,I was tremendously devastated and I'm like "wohohohohoho,did they change the prices again or what??"

Am I missing something?isnt 1000 certs the most expensive* price in the game?what the heck is going on???

Really!

*exception for the NS flare gun which is 1200 certs
  2. Jackplays17

Actually, its 2330 from rank 0-max rank.
    • Up x 4
  3. Scorpion97

So what's the 1000 certs advertisement they posted on the mail then?a joke?
  4. ChUnKiFieR

You mean they temp you to use all your certs so you'll turn to DB cash to quickly resolve your frustrations? As Steve Martin said in the movie "The Jerk", "I get it now,, it's a profit scheme". Do you get it now?
  5. CorporationUSA

1000 certs would be a good price for max rank on stealth. I don't know what they are referring to because the max rank for sunderer stealth is 2.33 times more than that.
  6. Scorpion97

You mean the total price of all ranks is 2330 or the ONLY the last rank that cost so?
  7. CorporationUSA

Sorry, I meant the total price for the whole cert line. Maybe they were just talking about the max rank? That's such a BS way to advertise it.
  8. Scorpion97

Well,that "profit scheme" idea is way not cool especially for an ability like sunderer cloak
  9. Scorpion97

If so,I agree with the prices then :p

Wandering if I was the only who understood it like that,hell,people even complaining about the lack marketing of the game
  10. ATRA_Wampa-One

1000 certs isn't that much.

I think I'm sitting on like 3k at the moment, which reminds me I need to spend some on implants.
  11. Scorpion97

It depends
    If it's a max rank so it's not much but if it's a rank 1 price (which what I suspected for the Sunday cloak system) is way too much
  12. ChUnKiFieR

I guess you don't get it! Do you think you are "entitled" to this game? Only a democrat dares to chastise others for making a profit while trying to horde their own fortunes. Thus, redistribution. Well guess what? You can't have our stuff! Pay up or shut up.
  13. BlueSkies

Nope.. 5000 cert No Helmet Helmet
    • Up x 3
  14. MouthFulofCrabs

my god... and i still cant afford a decent RPG :( for real i was 3 certs short then they jumped the prices to 600+ and i was saving up for the airplane locking nc weapon
  15. CorporationUSA

Did you a favor. Learn to hit air with dumbfires, it will get you more kills and save you from aggressive ESFs.
  16. RadarX

Yes, the commercial was a joke.
    • Up x 5
  17. Nalothisal

You got trolled hard by Daybreak...
  18. doombro

2330 certs is cheap*

Let's be honest, nobody has actually certed into vehicle stealth on the sunderer until today.
    • Up x 6
  19. MouthFulofCrabs

nope i just get more angry now... keep on missing :D
  20. AxiomInsanity87

The cloaks potential is why it costs so much.

Give a newb the deploy sundy and you have yourself a free cert bomb.

Give a newb the cloak sundy and you have yourself a cert bomb.

Give a decent player(s) either and you're going to have to try harder.