☞ How to Clear Camping Scatmaxes and Base Breach Commando Style

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by s0jooman, Feb 11, 2013.

1. riker

dude your full of **** if you think a VS weapon can kill more than 2 people at a time, only tr weapons can kill like that, and NC weapons could probably kill 3 or 4 people if the user is really good
  2. xGreedFuSioN

Help my enemies are glitched! Mine shoot back :c
  3. s0jooman

noobs tend to blame the gun...never themselves :)
  4. riker

when it comes down to me it really is my hardware, my internet and my computer are not the most powerful so i have latency and graphic issues, so i can get 2 kills at most with a VS gun
  5. Zoner

bunnyhopping = continually jumping
    strafe jumping = the mechanic in quake engine games where you can maintain forward+strafe speed or better by jumping while strafting, the purpose of the jumping is to avoid the walking code which applies friction to your character and slows you down

Everyone "aka the CS players" who call strafe jumping bunnyhopping are noobs.

That said, if you don't agree that jumping repeatedly in this game (or flying with a jetpack in many many cases) isn't horribly broken from a 'I shot the guy 12 times and it didn't connection' is blind or delusional, and I can't wait to see the tears when SOE finally fixes that stupidity.
    • Up x 1
  6. GSZenith

can't you just upload one without the awful music as well :< ears hurt to much to watch it unmuted.
  7. s0jooman

do you have any good suggestions on other music than?
  8. KastianJJ

s0jooman, as an NC I give you a high five... you noticed the effective range of the scatter can is oddly the c4 range too... and I thought all the TR on the forums where idiots

and only complaint about the SAW is the Fore Grip / A.grip serves no purpose might as well give us A.LS
    (make a NC character pick up this gun fire at the wall and notice nearly none side to side recoil)
  9. KidApathy

Good videos, i question the use of T16 however.
  10. s0jooman

thx:) I believe there is one shotgun that goes beyond the c4 range Forget the name of it tho..its for the max
  11. s0jooman

Try it out it only costs 250 certs. Best cert well spent imo.
  12. KidApathy

No thanks, the TTK on it is worse than other LMG's... i'm BR100, i know better than that :)
  13. s0jooman

In this game ttk is about 1-2 secs, the difference is negligble. t16 excels about just every dep and like .5 sec lower on ttk. well your loss
  14. s0jooman

yea once u fix hardware the kills will come in easy gl
  15. riker

i fixed part of it, now i have 28 ish FPS at best and 9 at worst
  16. s0jooman

Since this game isnt optimized yet, running ps2 on high settings actually works better than low settings because it makes your cpu work more to lower graphics... it is weird lol
  17. GSZenith

aslo setting shadow=0, process ps2 to high and something else gives a good boost.
  18. s0jooman

Set shadow to 0 is in the int file am i rite? Also process ps2? Is that in the settings inside the game?
  19. GSZenith

sec gonna find the post
  20. GSZenith