™Certs Explosion Montage & Station Cash Giveaway

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by s0jooman, Mar 2, 2013.

1. s0jooman

any proof of this?
  2. }{ellKnight

Too lazy to find the tweet but higby said they won't explode when near a stationary vehicle, it actually has to move over them to set them off. Engineers will be able to disarm them and they're also toying with the idea of secondary weapon fire disabling them without blowing them up.

I think we can get around this by tossing a nade after deploying your mines near a vehicle.
  3. Itzhaki

Mines + Grenades = Pure win.

And now I want 4 mines also ... :}
  4. s0jooman

well than if nades+mines still works im happy with that. If they nerf that then...helllll -_-
  5. s0jooman

Giveaway ending in a few hours! Gl to all!
    • Up x 1
  6. Cirevam

How many hours is a few hours? I checked the video and didn't notice anything that declared the winners... I'll just check tomorrow morning. I can't really complain if I win :p
  7. s0jooman

Congrats to the winners! If you didnt win here there are def more chances to win in my future giveaways! GL to all and see you in Planetside!
    • Up x 1
  8. Slyguy65

Ok...seriously

WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE HUGE CLUSTERS OF ENEMIES????

Just sayin you have some kind of lucky radar man.
  9. S1eB

Congrats to whoever won :)
  10. Rudette

weeeee!

Thanks for the gratz, and thanks TM ti for being an uber generous *** kicker!
  11. s0jooman

Its not luck. You scout to gather intel on groups of enemies. Than you pounce^^
  12. NinjaTurtle

I have to agree. Whenever I try getting in close to blow a sundy (like the first clip in the video) I get taken out so fast it isn't even funny.
  13. s0jooman

try to take routes to the sundy that the enemy is unaware of. The best is from above.
  14. NinjaTurtle

I
  15. NinjaTurtle

I do I guess I'm just not that good.

I wasn't dismissing your skills, you are certainly better than I am. Those people defending the sundy just seemed a bit unsure what the **** they were supposed to be doing
  16. s0jooman

lol np and sorry for tking you the other day i dunno how that happened rofl
  17. LanceHavenbay

Watched it a second time for awesomeness xD
  18. ShadowAquilaX

NIIICEEE Video!!!! OH MAH GERD!!!...nuff said!
  19. s0jooman

:)
  20. Rudette

lmao I dunno either. I am still trying to piece it together. I think I was just sleeply and walked right infront your line of fire while cloaked. I was getting to the point where I couldn't focus on what was going on lol just wondering around on autopilot with no sleep >.>