™Certs Explosion Montage & Station Cash Giveaway

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by s0jooman, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Rudette

Yus! Mmm Blue Stahli. Good stuff. I recommend some Frank Klepacki! He's the guy that did all the awesome Command and Conquer metal tracks! The Thirteenth Brotherhood's got some -amazing- stuff as well. Check em out on soundcloud or something!
  2. TianRunty

It's amazing how blind people are to a lone wolf running about. I run through lots of enemies to get to their sundy and more often than not they don't see me coming
  3. s0jooman

I'll be sure to check them out! Let me know of any others similar to Blue stahli and I will add them in the next montages^^
  4. Ninjivitis

I love your vids, I've been a subsriber for a while now. Keep em coming!
  5. s0jooman

Of course. Will do!
  6. }{ellKnight

7. GSZenith

so you said ppl should just l2p and aim when you bunny jump...

-Fixed bug that was causing the hit box and the player model to not match when jumping.

hmmmmm, ok.
  8. s0jooman

If I offended you or anyone else because of that Im sorry. If there was proof at the time that there was indeed a jump bug I would have retracted my comments. It is perfectly legit on other games so that is why I said it. This is good news tho since now ppl should not QQ about it now (hopefully).
  9. GSZenith

not at all just pointing it out, also this bunny is dead keep dying now when going for jumps :( time to learn to aim, nah getting pump for LA instead xD
  10. NinjaTurtle

You are just a bit better than me.... and when I say a bit I mean a **** load better. I am well jelly
  11. s0jooman

Only 2 days left to win some station cash! Make sure you are subbed to win!
  12. s0jooman

If anyone is curious...this weekend is double exp weekend and if you win the sc card you can buy the heroic boost which gives you experience and resource gain by 50% for 3 months. Now that is some krazy bargain. Good luck to all^^
  13. s0jooman

1 day left!
  14. Pinchy

Mining piss poor, blind players and like/subscribe begging., because anyone who does needs to be told.
  15. Smokeshot

good luck to all!
  16. Krayus_Korianis

Lol, Wish they had character looks now... rofl. That's funny.
  17. s0jooman

once they add in taunts it will be^^
  18. -Synapse-

[Insert clever joke relating to this thread here]
  19. s0jooman

Getting cards trw morning and drawing the winners gl!
  20. Kukuguy

Well played, too bad tank mines will be nerfed soon