“One”: A PlanetSide2 Player Community Spotlight

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by gregbown, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregbown Community Relations

By: Erin Oakley

One soldier, one shot, or one epic battle can change the course of the war for Auraxis. In honor of PlanetSide2’s one year anniversary on November 20, we asked the troops to send in their best “One” themed moments.

Sharpe of BRTD on Miller proves that one Harasser (plus a few tank mines) can be deadly.

NotBob of The Bohage on Briggs shared a tale of valor, inspiring his troops with one truly epic speech:

“Enemies of the Terran republic, hear me! You have come here to die; our ancient and time tested combat doctrines grant us invincibility. You cannot win. Our soldiers shall strike you down. Our war machines will crush you under their treads. Our mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you! So, continue your advance, for it matters not! We are the Terran Republic, and today we shall stand victorious! We shall lift high the black banners of vengeance, for it is not yet our time to die!”

Turning to the men at his back, who were already beginning to engage their foe. “Storm their ranks. Spare none of the heretics! Follow me into the pages of history! This day will be remembered for eternity! LOYALTY BEYOND DEATH!”

Vonic of DasAnfall on Mattherson gives new meaning to the phrase “one man army.”

Daniel696 shows that one Prowler is good… but a whole zerg of Prowlers is better.

[IMG]

And to end with a bang, Boildown and the soldiers of Digirev on Waterson decided to see what happens when you combine one Galaxy with a line of tank-mined Sunderers.

If you’d like to be featured in our upcoming PlanetSide 2 Player Spotlights, check out the forums for more details.

For all the latest intel from PlanetSide2, follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Enlist today and play for free at www.planetside2.com!
    • Up x 7
  2. DevDevBooday

I love it how NC's time to shine was just a 'super massive teamkill' event. Very fitting ;)
    • Up x 9
  3. NinjaTurtle

We take our team killing very seriously. Making sure you are well trained to shoot spawn room heroes is important,
    • Up x 4
  4. Boildown

Woohoo! That was a fun night!
    • Up x 1
  5. AnimalAbuser

I think the "One" best moment for the good ole vanu is probably pulling a zoey max every day that things arent balanced. *cough*
  6. EmperorPenguin5

You know whats funny about this post... They are planning on nerfing that ability of the harasser too!
  7. Imperialguardsman

Wait.... I cant help but to think the speech was inspired by a certain Kronus Imperial Guard Planetary Governors's speech.
    • Up x 3
  8. 11Bulletstopper

The best moment for me is when I stop playing my NC character and see how incredibly easy it is to do anything at all on TR or VS characters compared. Go NC! :)

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  9. Brainwayne

so true... but still, TR and VS keep saying NCs are failing on most servers because they are noobs - which is an odd thing to say considering that there are thousands of players and it would be statistical impossible that only noobs join NC...
  10. EmperorPenguin5

Whats even worse. They are promoting Zerging. As if that should be how a battle is won.
    Which it always is, sadly. But hey. Shouldn't go promoting the worst aspect of your game.
  11. StalkyCowZ

Am I really the only one that sucks with TR and VS, but rules with NC?
  12. Styrkr

Because Waterson NC's tactical combat skills are limited to pulling a ****-ton of Vanguards ---.---
  13. daniel696

In the moment of that picture of the prowler zerg I at least TK 4 guys, just standing still!
  14. thePankakeManne

So I wasn't the only one that recognized Lukas Alexander's speech. Thank goodness. :D

Now then, what brave New Conglomerate soldier will broadcast the vindictive speech of Captain Indrick Boreale?
  15. Mikromancer

a view of what it's usually like being a member of the bohage behind NotBob (that's him in the commissar's cap):

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  16. NotBob

*Cough* Inspired by :p

Get on my level!

I am quite the handsome one, especially from behind ;)
  17. TheKhopesh

Hey, Just don't team kill any heavies, I get **** done in spawn rooms!
  18. Rougey

GAB have a couple:

But one moment we changed Auraxis forever?

RIP Random NC BR1
    • Up x 2
  19. SharpeShooter

yay I won :D lol
    • Up x 1
  20. Paymentdue

I've got a few

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.