“Is the optimization patch bringing you and your friends back to the game?” ReachCast CQ 60

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Deringer, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Phaze

I wouldn't really expect it to.

The game is desperate for content... and I'm not just talking about Hossin. The game desperately needs an "end game."
  2. Corporate Thug

The Connery NC pop has skyrocketed! None of my friends came back nor plan on it though. The damage was already done and all those horrible deaths are probably still fresh in peoples minds. The performance update was a year too late sadly.
  3. WyrdHarper

To add on to it, I've been killing lots of lowbies the last few days, as have my outfitmates (because we all feel like terrible people and express it when we murder some poor BR7 wandering around in the wild, or a BR1 light assault with an UBGL--which I totally didn't do yesterday--). I think there were a few articles going out on MMO websites about the patch, and so that may have attracted new people to try out the game, which is certainly a good thing, and new content not appearing doesn't really kick in until you are higher BR anyway, so there's a bit of a grace period for SOE in terms of those newer players. Hopefully we'll see some new content soon.
  4. oherror

In a word...no. My friends and I didn't have performance issues with this game. So only thing that would draw my friends back would be more maps. We remember the 8 that PS1 had and miss the variety.