· New SMG’s and customization items

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Otulien, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Otulien

Well, Sh*t.

I was about to buy my empire specific SMG today, but I suppose I should wait until tommorow morning.

What are your thoughts on this? Anyone who already bought their ESsmg angry?
  2. DJPenguin

i bought it, not angry. got the auraxium medal from it so it's paid for itself. don't even know what the new smg's stats are yet. current ones could be better for CQB, or just better overall.
  3. TheBloodEagle

Had an itchy figure and bought the current SMG. Tons of regret (my fault for being impulsive). Wonder how these new ones will be.
  4. Saool

I have the first Vaun one. Not angry as the new one has higher DPS but lower ROF. I prefer the higher ROF. The new ones are not superior, rather they have differing characteristics. (Also, the new Vanu one looks pants).
  5. Otulien

Hopefully the new one has better ADS accuracy. I've played with the current one, and from what I can deduce it has better Hip accuracy than down the sights. Doesn't make much sence to me.

Ah, well. Heres to hoping.
  6. Hunter_Killers

It's ADS CoF is the same moving and standing from what I recall. It's quite accurate bursted.
  7. Oreo202

On FNO they said the new ones would have lower DPS and higher mag size... didn't they?
  8. Saool

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure. I just remember thinking I preferred the one I have.
  9. Lakora

They did "These SMGs will be for sustained damage" or something along those lines.