Don't worry TotalBiscuit, TR Helios has this covered

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheWhiteDragon, Jan 8, 2013.

1. TheWhiteDragon

While others bask in "easy mode", the Helios TR have met the greatest challenge in this game with valor! Despite being outnumbered 2 to 1, we have held our own. The battle has turned our squads into the most skilled force in all of Planetside. We have not yet located the cowardly ringleaders, but it is only a matter of time.

So take it easy TB. Helios TR is prepared and willing to defeat the incompetent hoards on our own.
  2. Shockfrosted

3. ent|ty

That's the benefit of taking an underdog or outnumbered faction, it makes you more skilled as a player because your challenge is that much greater.

I rolled a TR specifically for this, to give myself a challenge. It's been frustrating at times, especially up against some particularly nasty NC, but it's made me a stronger player for sure.

I do rage /yell and /tell a lot, but trial by fire is the best.
  4. Aghar30

heh VS on waterson are in the same boat as you guys on helios.
  5. Fear The Amish

6. Compass

Not quite. You don't have Tobuscus-themed names constantly reminding you about why you're fighting. I don't suppose the TR are named CompassBiscuit or TotalCompass, for example.

Meanwhile, things like CompassBuscus are out to kill feed us all.
  7. Dkamanus

I killed TotalBiscuit's twin brother, TotalBiscuits on my last video recording xD

8. LittleDi

When did you kill TotalBiscuits in the video... it's kinda long.
  9. CBCronin

There are plenty of limp Biscuits out there to rival the Tobby bronies.... and yes, we VS on Waterson are in pretty much the same boat. VS is roughly 23%-26% (with the rare 32% for two hour weekend), TR is +46% until very late east coast, and NC runs 28%-36% depending on the time.