Restarting PC

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Renegade, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Renegade

Guys need help. I just got new hardware for my PC. i5 2500k not OCed. Motherboard p8p67 Deluxe. I installed them into the PC. Installed windows 7 ultimate then drivers for MB and GPU, directx 11, and some additional programs. Everything looks fine temperature on MB CPU and GPU is low around 30 celsius and while playing some game it goes to like 50. BTW there shouldn't be a problem with power supply I have 600 Watt and it was working just fine with my older hardware. When I start PS 2 I jump into the game and after 1-5 mins of playing my PC restarts. When I have the game launched and I go to desktop it holds longer but still after longer time playing it just restarts.

So at the moment my PC : CPU- i5 2500k , GPU- 1x nvidia GTX 560 1GB , MB- p8p67 Deluxe, Power supply- 600 W, RAM- 8 GB DDR 3.
  2. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

If I were you, I'd try updating the video card's drivers, it's always safe to make sure you have the most up-to-date version; you can find them on NVidia's web-site. Let me know if that helps.
  3. Renegade

Did that and it didn't help. It's telling me I have the latest drivers. I tried Guild wars 2 and it didn't restart. I'll try BF 3 I think it might take more power from my PC. After I'll try more games and if it restarts I'll try reinstalling my OS. Have to keep looking on the temperature. I have good cooling but still the problem might be with temperature. But I didn't see it go over 55 °C.
  4. Renegade

I tried running Guild wars 2, BF 3 and it didn't restart. Every time I try to play PS 2 it restarts after 1-5 mins of play time. :( Really don't know what to do now. I even installed new operating system. I don't think it's the problem with the game. Might be some compatibility problem but why it doesn't restart after running some other programs. Guys any ideas?