concussion grenade?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Zwan, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Zwan

anyone try these yet? wondering if they are anygood/what they actually do to the receiving end
  2. KoooZ

I actually got conc naded the other day (the only time it's happened to me). I couldn't tell what went wrong until I saw "concussion grenade" on the what killed you list (iirc it was barely any actually damage, like .8%). The only effect I remember was my mouse/aim movement was extremely slow, I couldn't turn and aim the guys shooting me.
  3. UnDeaD_CyBorG

It basically reduces move/turn speed and mouse sensitivity pretty drastically in a decent radius.
    It's a pretty decent nade, no idea about the cost though.
    • Up x 1
  4. Maarvy

They cost 65 each .

Affects they create a motion blur when you look around but dont really impare your vision like a flash bang . They also slow mouse aim speed .

While this helps in some scenarios throwing one in a defended room will usually still see you shot to ribbons when you run in as everyone is already looking at the entry point .
  5. ThePackage

You can't throw them around corners effectively because they explode on contact. This causes them to hit yourself about 80% of the time. They're fine for wide open spaces as the radius is massive, and they're extremely good for taking out MAXs.
  6. WNxPlatinum

It’s defiantly a situation specific grenade, in close quarters it’s pretty much worthless as you get hit with the same affect. But outside you can throw over a ridge line or at the corner of a building and then rush around. Again don’t get too close. I haven’t been able to determine the exact radius but it pretty big.

The affect is crippling, all movement is slowed to a snail’s pace and your COF is off the charts. Side note anyone that is killed while affected with the nade you will get an assist.

Cons
    Cost is high
    Affect everyone in the radius
    Limited use

Pros
    Can affect a large force
    Kill Assist
    Affect is crippling
  7. Zwan

cool, thx for the info
  8. Druidaces

Also
    THEY ARE HILARIOUS
    Also, if you like watching your team suffer, flash a cluster of them that are being idiots