[NC] - Unicorn Justice! - NC's Best Worst Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by B0bzor, Dec 8, 2012.

1. B0bzor

HI Everybody, I'm B0bzor, though you might know me from the MAG forums as Phat_Bob. I'm just your everyday average Planetside 2 diehard. I'm not a pro, I'm not a Planetside 1 vet, and I'm not hardcore mil-sim. What I am is someone who enjoys Planetside 2, appreciates it as the best FPS on the market today, and above all wants to find other players that share the same ideals behind what Planetside 2 could be for the casual player. If you're looking for a group that focuses on fun, organized events, outfit nights and a side of srs business, keep reading!

[IMG]

Why the name Unicorn Justice!?

Why not? This isn't a serious clan, so why take ourselves seriously? There are no KDR requirements, I'm not limiting this to beasts and killers only, and in no way do I want to go out challenging TE to a battle, or call anyone a scrub. Unicorn Justice, if it even remotely succeeds, will be about a group of overlooked players in Planetside working together to simply take down outposts or hold objectives a little longer, while having a ton of fun.

Does UJ! have a purpose?

To work together with other Planetsiders, and educate beginners, who may not take the game as seriously, and want to group up to achieve better things than you can working with random blue dots.

What does it take to join?
    - A Mic, preferrably, though not required.
    - Willingness to work together as a group.

- A desire to win and have fun doing it. Rage is allowed, but I'd rather jubilance.

You're crazy, this is the stupidest clan name and no one will want to join you B0bzor!
    I was afraid of that, but I wanted to try anyways. I'm tired of playing with squads of randoms, and I don't want to work my tail off to join the elite. Not enough outfits are willing to start low and work their way up. Also Unicorn Justice is an awesome name.

I'm already an awesome Killer! Why would I join you scrubs?
    First off, we're not scrubs. Second if you're already a killer, then you have a role as a teacher and someone that will bring a bit of fear to the tag. Why stress yourself out about bigger and better clans when you can join and just kick back and storm The Crown every night until you're sick of running up hills?

I hope I don't get laughed out of the forums. Let's do this!

How do I Join?
    R u srs? Awesome, you want to join. Leave your name here or send me an in game message @ Bobzor or Bee and we'll add you in.

Also, you can "like" us on facebook for outift updates, event times, and to keep in touch. It will be our primary contact source, but I'll update this as well.

www.facebook.com/UnicornJustice

2. ThoughtfulBee

(I don't know about the Pony, Bob...)

But Unicorn Justice is about as casual and fun as you can get.
  3. LordTankT9

Too bad you guys NC. Good luck recruiting, there is always not enough "just for fun" outfits.
  4. B0bzor

Specifically for the haters.
  5. ThoughtfulBee

[IMG]
  6. B0bzor

Why did no one help me take Eisa Tech plant tonight! Look what happens when I try to solo that bunker.

7. dannymo97

When will you guys be on so you can invite me?
  8. B0bzor

Just let me know your in-game name, or add Bobzor or Bee as a friend.

I'm on about 2-4 times a week for a few hours at a time.
  9. dannymo97

My in-game name is dannymo97 thanks
  10. B0bzor

My winter vacation just started. Time for lots of PS2!
  11. Mrjayeye

Sounds like the kinda outfit I been looking for, granted I'm gonna need someone to show me the ropes. In game name is MrJayEye
  12. B0bzor

Well, you've found the right place!

I'll be online a lot more starting tomorrow, and I'd be glad to help you with anything you need. I'll add you once I'm online.
  13. B0bzor

That was fun tonight with the Lib.

Jay, next time we're on, I can go over the basics with you, and show you some good certs to spend that will help early.
  14. ThoughtfulBee

Merry Christmas UJ. Here's to a prosperous New Year.
    • Up x 1
  15. altimitone

Saw the clan name and instantly recognized you lot. Nice to see some fellow MAGgots.
  16. B0bzor

Thanks!

I don't see Bee online anymore, and it seems our members either left after they learned the game, or stopped playing :(
  17. sniperfit

so is this er outfit still active im a real greenie to fps shooters in general but have fallen in love with this game im lookin around for a relaxed group that can help me learn the ropes?
  18. B0bzor

Sadly, not right now. There's just very little support for casual play from most people. I promoted Bee and left for the TR myself. Still, I personally spend time teaching people the game, so if there's anything you would like to know, I'm more than willing to help, either through chat, or in game (if you switch to TR lol)

If you're looking for a good place to start, watch these!

Planetside 2 Basic Training
  19. sniperfit

ya i check those vids out day one but i think im actually getting the hang of it once you make it through the first fews day you start to understand how the game is played
  20. B0bzor

Yeah, knowing where to go and what you need to do are the biggest hurdles for a new player. It was the reason I wanted to bring UJ! to PS2. But people learn and move on. I hope you're still enjoying the game!