Looking for a relaxed outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Sargicus, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Sargicus

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a relaxed group of people to play with as the solo game really isn't the optimal way to play. 99 percent of the time I play as a combat medic, NC of course. I'm not looking for a 'military simulation' group but rather a group of friends to talk to and have a good time - some tactical stuff is fine with me (I'd actually prefer some level of strategy) but it shouldn't get in the way of fun (my idea of fun isn't being bossed around by anyone or being required to seriously call someone 'sir' over the internet.) I'm mostly looking for a small to medium sized bunch but I'll be happy to look into any outfit that would like me to become a member.

If anyone wants to know anything else, please post in this thread/send me a PM/whatever. Thanks!
  2. Fyrdoc

The 334th Armored Brigade (part of Lambent Gaming) is a casual, REAL LIFE FIRST community celebrating its 10th year in operation!

What we are:

1. Adult (18+) gamers with real lives, families, and jobs outside of the game. They come first, and nobody will ever give you **** for that.

2. A large portion of our membership are active/veteran military from around the globe. We understand deployments, duty days, training weekends, and other things that keep you away from your family and friends. We actively keep in touch with our deployed members, and have an ombudsman program to make sure that our folks receive care packages from the clan/guild when they're deployed. We take care of our own.

3. A community that takes gaming lightly, and friendship seriously. Drama is minimized by remembering that its just a game, and kill/death ratios, levels/gear, and 'raid attendance' is secondary to maintaining relationships.

4. A group that puts REAL LIFE FIRST. This is mentioned again because we are very serious about that. Family/job/church/whatever first, gaming second. We'll never ask you to give more than you're willing to offer.

What we are not:

1. A hardcore raiding guild. We run events, but don't expect us to have mega-organized, hardcore, pain in the butt events with stringent rules. That isn't our style.

2. Accepting of jerks just because they are 'uber'. If you're full of yourself, and put the game above your friends/guildmates, go find another place to hang out. That isn't our style.

3. A single-game group. We play LOTS of different games, and members tend to float back and forth between platforms (GW2, LoL, Mechwarrior, World of Warplanes/Tanks, Planetside 2, etc) as they see fit. Not only do we allow that, we encourage it, so people don't get 'burnout'.

So, if you're interested, please stop by and check us out at:

www.lambentgaming.com

We are a part of the Tactical Entertainment Network (www.tacticalentertainment.tv), the premier network for gamer podcasters and bloggers! If you play games with us, you'll probably end up having your name mentioned on a podcast at some time or another =)

You can also reach us in-game at:

Lasitter (Outfit lead)
  3. ThoughtfulBee

Unicorn Justice!

We're small at the moment, but we're striving for a consistent sized group. We're about as casual as you can get, with an emphasis on fun although we do still desire to win. If you want to join a small upstart outfit then we're the one for you.
  4. Aepone

Hi Sargicus,

Please visit our website @ www.TheFreedomBrigade.com. We're a rather new outfit with a good foundation of players that participated in beta testing and PS1.

Cheers!
  5. Sargicus

Still looking.
  6. Fyrdoc

Well if your still looking we are still accepting. Even if you just wanna squad up and run an gun for a bit.

334th AR BDE
    www.lambentgaming.com
  7. Triad113

Try visiting TGHQ.org. Were a clan of 2,100+ members and we are looking to expand our planetside 2 community. We have different squads for different competitive levels. If you want to join, make sure to put Triad113 under your referred section;)