3 Reasons Why Vanu is Superior....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kantner, Dec 23, 2012.

1. badname02

And yet my TR (which is supposedly easier than NC and I tend to agree) K\D ratio is 3.0 (infantry only) whilst my NC k\D ratio is 3.6

What now? =p

I usually destroy on my NC LA and do less good on my TR LA. They're both around the same BR so that's no excuse. Is it between the ears? I think it is... But it still makes a weird difference tbh.
  2. MayorD

Math, i chose you!
    lets see. win to loser coefficient.
    2/1=2 (VS to NC, my)
    3,6/3,0=1,2 (NC to TR, your)
    1/0,8=1,25 (NC to TR, my)
    all we need is your pro VS KD rate. right now we see, the difference VS to NC is 1. NC to TR is 0,2 - 0,25. thats a damn difference. maybe TR and NC are more or less balanced.
    and VS... [IMG]

well, tbh i dint play TR so much and just ran into liberator rain.. so no wonder my KD is so bad. guess with fully upgraded weapons like NC, id manage better KD. but who knows. ah yes, SOE does!
    And in the end. right now on Woodman are 65,70,40 % VS population. why? because ppl like gay leggings? or because damn easy play weapons? id chose the second.
    • Up x 1
  3. Carcosa

Real reasons to play Vanu.

1. Infantry weapons are easy mode.
    2. MBT that can snipe other tanks quite effectively, and they have movement capabilities to ensure they are at long range.
    3. Female infiltrators. Nuff said.
    • Up x 1
  4. Gary

• Up x 2
  5. rumblepit

vs carbines hit as hard as tr lmgs. in fact nc and vs crabines hit harder than our lmgs..... that with no recoil and your a god.
  6. Veri

I believe it's a numbers game buy a long shot.
    I play Vanu and I am certain in most cases a TR HA will kill me quicker than I can kill them.

Even TR Combat medics.
    This one combat medic would hit me three times every time in the head with my shields on and I'm dead.

I can fire accurately at a target and still not take them down in 3 shots with an LMG unless they are one of the lighter classes.
  7. Fear The Amish

as a TRUE VANU Leader and a a member of the Vanu Alliance. Come to Waterson! kill Total Biscuit and ignore Tobuscus. We conquer not with quantity but with quality.

Vanu are the best because....

1.) We need batteries not magazines

2.) one word MAGRIDER!

3.) well two words SARON!

4.) and we can unleash our dubstep cannons and crush the other factions... just watch our recruitment video.
    • Up x 1
  8. rumblepit

lol ok buudy your not doin something right.... pulsar hits as hard as our hardest hitting lmg which is the tmg 50 , they both hit for 167 and the nc carbine hits for 200, tr dont even have a lmg thats hits that hard, we have to use a battle rifle to hit for 200 a shot
  9. Lothix

Haha, Magboost is awesome =)

Magrider and Sci-fi guns are the reasons I picked VS. They reminded me of UT.
  10. Fear The Amish

thats Eskara and he's in XoO hes got that thing maxed out completely. He was mad because after that video hit reddit they did an update and now you can't do that there anymore =(
  11. badname02

Hehehe yeah sorry man I haven't spent enough time in a VS character atm (all my chars are on my main server now) to give an accurate K\D ratio for infantry on VS side =p But I sure did love that Orion... Oh lord the Orion kicked SO much ***... That's something I do remember vividly =p

VS is usually even greater in numbers than TR on my server though which is why I don't really play them. I don't like winning purely because of numbers =p
  12. Liberty

Real reasons VS is the way to go:
    1. Easiest infantry weapons.
    2. magrider
    3. Huge advantage 50 % of the time (night combat)
    4. Numbers, more people play because of the above reasons, more pop = easier wins.

I know over the course of the weekend on my server VS pop went from +3-5% to +10-12% on a global level.
  13. Kantner

Rofl, look who is talking.
  14. Machine Spirit

15. Kantner

Tobuscus played Planetside 1, so I think he trumps Baldie.
  16. Kantner

Takes a tool to know one. At the very least Tobuscus is such a popular tool that he got the position in the first place. He has rallying power which is the main thing a leader will need.
  17. Cute-CandyPants

no thats TR
  18. Garakan

i havent heard from tobuscus till he was announced as leader for the VS. looked at two of his vids.. is there really someone older than 12 that can take all his ********?
    he seems like a bad actor that caters the mentally ill youtube crowd.
    did i miss anything that can make him look good?
  19. Kantner

There is an entire separate thread about that, lets go back to my discussion about Vanu being the best equipped and should face-roll if used correctly.
  20. Garakan

oh, yeah. sorry for OT. :)
    about the VS Superiority:
    just talked about ESFs and why the Scythe is Superior, even if its not by much: