[Suggestion] The top 5 Constructive reasons why NC is obsolete.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by breezy808, Dec 21, 2012.

1. DrakeDude

NC do fine on my server hurp durp
  2. Fab

Thx for the input Derp.

I think despite all the ratios and leaderboard and stats and technical arguments, the absolute proof of the NC being less powerfull / easier to counter than the other faction is this:
    Ask a VS who he prefers to fight => NC
    Ask a TR who he prefers to fight => NC
    Ask a NC who he prefers to fight => TR

plus the wargates allocation is an insult to balance.
  3. 13lackCats

I wonder if the OP is biased.
  4. badname02

I'm going to say a strange thing here:

I play NC mostly and TR a close second. I like the TR infantry weapons than the NC ones (Except that the carv takes like 5 secodns to pull out...) but my infantry on infantry scores as much better on my NC character =p In K\D that's almost a full 1.0 difference. It's definitely ''between the ears'' as we would say over here though: NC IS weaker than the other factions, especially when compared to VS (vs? yes VS).

There's a reason on most servers NC = underperforming unless all their good platoons are on whilst the other factions' aren't. And it's not because all kids thin NC = space America (seriously, who thinks that anyway? TR = way more space america than NC...) but because of actual differences is strenghts which lead to slight underpopulation which leads to underperforming, In general.
  5. Bloodtank

yes it is, regardless of what you buy, you still have to cert up. When you are certed up and understand your role, you overcome those balance issues you are currently seeing.. So they say.. doesnt help that the game is so boring you'll prolly not make it to 100
  6. Wibin

Sounds like another NC member is crying because he wants click and win.
  7. Akrasjel

We still talking aboout this... dev statment would be good
  8. Garzin

Well i think that NC wanting to click and win is perfectly fair, you know since TR and VS get to click and win...
  9. xtoph

He is actually right, on Connery and Mattherson, the highest pop servers for West and East coast, NC are doing very well so I don't understand how they can be broken in any way. Also, I prefer to fight VS because NC kill me a lot quicker and the damage difference from an NC LMG is felt dramatically. But that is an opinion which is what this entire thread has been based on, opinions, so it is all meaningless.

SOE, just like every other game producer has stats on stats that are collected non stop from every player and they are averaged out. Do you honestly think they are ignoring the averages and statistics? No, they aren't and they haven't changed much because those statistics point to balance more than what NC seem to always proclaim. The stats that they have show that NC do just fine and hold equal territory, continent lock just fine and do well in battles against both other factions. I am hoping SOE releases this stats one day to shut everyone up so we can just move foward on this topic and focus on something new and meaningful for this game besides the usual vomit that is spewed daily about NC being gimped either because of warpgate location, weapons, color, or what ever reason people who are bad at the game can come up with to sooth their ego's.
    • Up x 1
  10. Babaganoush

I sure wish we had a MAX that could 2 hit infantry.
  11. CFMallard

Who are you calling kid?
    Trolling on the Internet makes you about as cool as nothing. It was a forum post comment. Get over it.
    Don't know why your life sucks so much you gotta spaz out on line.
    Don't waste my time.
    Yardbird
  12. xtoph

It's not his fault, he was born and raised to be that way and we have people like him in the TR as well. It is an infection that is spreading to every faction to make people think they do bad in a game not because of themselves but because of some sort of imbalance. Some day I hope they find a cure, in the mean time I stay far away and you should do the same and I am glad the developers have their own real world statistics to go off of instead of using these forums to find any evidence of balance in the game.
    • Up x 2
  13. AtomicGerman

Im sorry but Im having a hard time understanding you, english doesnt seem to be your first language, and im not trying to insult you there.
  14. AtomicGerman

KDR is a measure of only individual skill, thats why it doesnt matter as much.
  15. Prince Planet

Get in a tank, get in a ESF and get into the game early while noobs are still learning.

Need I say more?
  16. Bape

KDR don't matter getting blasted by tanks/rocketpods/TKERs technically don't count in my book if it didn't my KD would be 4+ right now.
  17. ClickMe

Exactly what's wrong with the game... 90% of your time is spent trying to find one decent fight.

Rest is spawning/going to location and finding another Prowler HE/Rocket Pod spam fest or Magrider zerg.
  18. jackrandom

Live free in the NC!
  19. bPostal

Anything you can do at BR100 is available to you now at BR1. Unlike in Planetside where you unlocked abilities with certs, everything is open and available right out of the gate. You may not be 100% proficient at it but the functionality does not change with the exception of the AMS and the squad leader abilities. We are in the 'end game' right now.

There are no new roles that open up with this cert system, No new spells or abilities like in an RPG. What you see is, quite literally, what you get. The only change is perhaps the weapons you use, and that's all vehicle based. The game play doesn't change. You have a Dalton instead of the default shredder? Same thing, only now with explosions. Bulldog instead of the default Basilisk? Doesn't change the game or the way you play it.
  20. Wibin

I'm not seeing it.

Come play NC on Connery, even with TR overpop the NC will dominate when the main outfit gets on.

Everywhere I looked today 666 was decimating everything in its path. hundreds of members on all at once. Mass zerg line offensive.

Yep. NC are outdated and suck.

They were whipping *** against 2 factions with ease.