Sound of Violence (TR/EU)

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by RedCat, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedCat

2. }{ellKnight

Still recruiting mature skilled people, join us :)
  3. RedCat

Woop, old thread is back!
  4. Gorebag

Sound of Violence is an awesome outfit! This weekend we had some great squads going, doing all kinds of things.
    I especially had a lot of fun one of the nights with the other members, deploying on top of an amp station and having fun with the enemy when they came up to kill us!
    Great teamplay and class management meant we managed to survive a long time and get tons of kills. And above all it was FUN! Which is exactly what we value the most in SoV.

Join us and take part in it! ;)
  5. }{ellKnight

Med tool lvl 5-6 OP :D
  6. RedCat

More video's on my channel :)
  7. Ramaans

Im the PS2 manager in soundofviolence and I usually squad lead or platoon lead.We are currently hitting full squad most nights of the week and 2 squads about once a week. So there's still room so join while you can.
  8. Zeth

We're still enlisting people to smash the NC and crush the Vanu scum... Join us or perish!
  9. }{ellKnight

We've been getting a lot of awesome people in the outfit lately. Join us :)
  10. RedCat

Woop, running 2 full squads most nights now! Join join join!
  11. UnreaIEck

Not into writing applications unless it's for a job or a very well known team (not just in PS2).
  12. }{ellKnight

Well, think of it this way, you spend less than 5 minutes doing it and you get way more fun timein return. From serious squad play, to casual squad play, to stacking as many galaxies as we can, to evens like quad races or hide and seek and kill, it's all there.

It's not like we ask you to be online 8 hours a day, we're pretty flexible.
  13. Firemanne

We are still looking for more players to join! Now is your chance to join!
  14. RedCat

Happy Holidays everybody:)
  15. Penassa

happy holiday everybody, we are still recruiting so come and join us :)
  16. }{ellKnight

Still recruitng, join us :)
  17. RedCat

Woop woop, come and join us :)
  18. }{ellKnight

Raumance is gonna run an OP tonight, apply and join us :)
  19. Ramaans

Ok finally got my video editing and recording and audio recording sorted out.

Here's our last thursday operation led by me. This was almost an 3 hour operation, managed to take it down to 45 minutes. All the waiting and driving stuff are fast forwarded, so you actually see the entire thing.

This operation we wanted to establish our infantry gameplay and we are going to start working on a prowler support team next.

It's 45 minutes long but pretty much all action, watch some of it to get a hang of what we do on our serious operations. Though once in a while we do casual events just for fun, find those from my vids on youtube aswell.

20. Ramaans

Some footage of my squad leads. Tried to make this more about teamwork than kills. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I just started recording and editing videos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.