Cannot login to briggs... something wrong with network ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by thefinn, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Delu

+1 was logged in with no probs bailed for dinner and cant log in.

Hope there is some "we are sorry" incentive for my premium account payments.

Cheers :)
  2. Sleeken

Can add me to the list, shouldn't have activated that boost just before logging out...
  3. Ansehelm

From Malaysia here. Fail to connect to Briggs either.
  4. ninestrike

5. Mooge

Same. I just logged a support ticket in case the support guys are not reading the forums. Fingers crossed they can fix it, I'd like to get my PS2 fix before going away on holiday. ;)
  6. Maxi'sProteinPowder

SOE any chance we can get a courtesy update on the situation! like should we pack it up for the night and get some sleep and not here sitting around doing jack!
  7. FlowerPot

Yep, same thing here, cannot login. Once i finally was able to login , i got disconnected after about 2 mins. havent been able to reconnect since:(
  8. Testiclesx2

Same prob here, struggled getting in before, then left for dinner, now cant get back in???
  9. Ryohn579

Sounds like everyone has same issue, premium or free. Disappointing to say the least. :(
  10. Thesweet

This team is pushing gaming to its limits. It is going to take while to make it run perfect. At least they are working on it, its more that can be said for other devs.
  11. Krug

I'd say it's the Hel$tra monkeys up to doing nothing.... as usual.
  12. Adrian_Winters

I press the Log In button and it just spins and spins forever into eternity :(
    cannot get past the character menu.

Server: Briggs AU
    Faction: Terran Rep.
  13. MykeMichail

Some acknowledgement that there is a problem would be nice.

Hopefully all the SoE staff aren't at the Christmas party.
    • Up x 1
  14. Mr.Vancassy

Yep can't login either, just stuck at "Logging In"
  15. ReDjEt77

Im having the same problem .... I was ingame and it froze up on me and CTD. Tried logging back in and Nothing from clicking PLAY button. Says its Loading and nothing happening.
  16. HappySam

+1

So are we going to get boosts extended for this crap?
  17. Maxi'sProteinPowder

We dont even know if they are looking at fixing it , its not professional that we havent even got a reply back! if this was one of the US servers someone would've gotten sued by now!
  18. MrYoshi944

Same story here
  19. uproar

I just got a successful login; might be fixed, might crash. Who knows.
  20. Seznid

Experiencing the same issue on Briggs. Connected for approx ~2 mins and then got disconnected from the server, now sitting in the eternal "logging in..." phase again.