people that can't get walmart station cash card

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lolla, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Lolla

What about people that can't get walmart station card,i am sure everyone would love to get extra 500 station cash. there should be some sort option let you get extra 500 station cash every time you buy it from soe.

Other wise it not fair people lot people play this game from different country's
  2. RadarX

Various card promotions are done through various vendors. If you don't live near a Walmart I can assure you there will be other opportunities in the future with other retailers.
  3. Tantal

Why not just get someone to buy you one?
  4. Tobax

Friday is triple station cash day, no one cares about walmart.
  5. Blackety

Might be a dumb question, but if you buy an SOE card from Walmart on Friday, do you still get the X3 cash? Or only if you purchase online?
  6. Ganelon

Welcome to the playerbase that lives anywhere but the US.
  7. Trysaeder

Yes, you get 6000 SC for $15.
  8. h00n

Sucks to not have a wal-mart.
  9. Ragnafrak

The Walmart here doesn't carry $15+500 bonus SC cards anymore - they just have dumb $10 +200 SC. I cry.
    I hope they aren't phasing out the better $15 cards.
  10. ADFXOzymandias

Why would you waste money on SC in the first place?
  11. FelixG

to support the devs?
  12. ADFXOzymandias

I'll support the devs once they develop something worth my support. $7 guns that look and perform the exact same as the stock weapons do not earn my support.
    • Up x 1
  13. Jaeger41

It isn't when you buy the card from Walmart that matters, it is when you redeem the code on the website. I've had a card for a few days, just waiting for Friday to redeem it and get the 3X.
  14. Jestunhi

Does this include areas outside the US?
  15. DeadLamb

It's 100% fair being the idea is you get rewarded for going into the store, with the hope that you buy more stuff when you are at the store. It's why the offer is in store only and not online.. The bonus is a promo more for walmart then it is SOE.. As I mentioned in another thread I stopped by a local walmart I just happened to be driving past to check for a SOE card..

they were out.. Yet the person I was with, who did not care at all about anything SOE, ended up buying 30+ bucks worth of other stuff..
  16. Ghostick

Promotions are deals between SOE and the provider. Walmart has this promotion and SOE give people an incentive to buy them from there by giving extra SC from Walmart card purchases. in exchange Walmart probably gives SOE a fair amount of cash for the extra patronage.

As a result, if you want bonus SC available in your local [insert SC dispenser here], ask them to shower SOE in money.
  17. Fuel Truck

• Up x 3
  18. Imready2go

I believe fair compensation includes living in a place where you don't have Walmart. You're not missing anything besides a few extra SC dollars (ooh, aah).

You've already won the "I live in a nice place and you don't" game, so be happy.
  19. DLJord

It's shame Europe doesn't have anything similar to the walmart extra sc cards.
  20. trued2

Gotta love The Onion.