WHY WE FIGHT

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by rambokc, Dec 16, 2012.

1. rambokc

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  2. Vendettta

I'm reading this while listening to Age of Aggression from Skyrim... Die Grey Cloaks/NC!!!

[youtube]
  3. rambokc

4. HerpTheDerp

(Dropping a threadbomb)

I've always wondered how TR is supposed to be this rigid, conservatist society and yet they allow women in the military.
  5. Veri

TL;DR

All I care about is the search for the ancient tech which will stop the Vanu chaffing in our spandex outfits.
  6. Lazaruz

I fight because I need more batteries! I know you have 'em!
  7. xen3000

I knew there was a reason they keep asking me for more batteries! They are after our precious gauss batteries! :eek:
  8. Protential

Damn communist...Thanks for the shout out though. "From the fog of War they emerged." Who can top that? Really. We are some one eye'd one horned flying purple people eaters. However, I do not side with NC...I kill them also. If anything I think you guys should realize our tehcnology has made us superior, and thus join NC in trying to stop us.
  9. Hitomo

10. Protential

If that video was accurate, the NC would be blowing up NC sundy's, not Vanu. Notice him running behind two team mates and pressing his C4 button...What do you think happens next? He didn't blow up 3 tanks at once, that was creative editing, he blew up his team mates...
    • Up x 1
  11. Kunotron

I fight to stop that walking-fashion-disaster known as the Vanu. Those outfits are horrible and wearing one should be punishable by death. Learn to dress you turds.
    • Up x 1
  12. Lazaruz

Enjoy the war while it lasts. The day will come when we have no use for the ant farm that is the TR & NC

13. Protential

At a glance, everytime I see your profile pic it looks like a night elf warrior...I am just saying.

"If you are watching this, ignore the rest of this sentence, because its posted on the forums."
    • Up x 1
  14. DJPenguin

i fight because i get cert points. roughly 1200 more people must die so i can reduce the recharge time on my shield charge by .5 seconds. it's morbidly enticing!
  15. Kunotron

Also I believe Microsoft is suing the Vanu for using the XBox Logo on their infiltraitor helmets.
  16. Protential

Xbox could have not been created without technology and teaching from ancient aliens...Thats just blasphemy...
  17. Eduard K.

Woah there tiger, no THE document!!
  18. HerpTheDerp

I think the "collectivist" in TR's description refers to their society, not economics.

I dunno man, have you seen the female LA Vanu?
  19. Kunotron

I've seen the Vanu MAX unit. I didn't know if the Protoss crash landed on this planet before the TR got here, or if it was something that escaped out of the back of a Red Lobster.
  20. Flukeman62

nah. we all know we fight because we insisted on different colours for the empire.