Weapon Attachment

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by AncientW, Dec 15, 2012.

1. AncientW

Hi.
    I got the Compact S equipped with Laco 3.4 scope, Soft point ammo and a Compensator. Now I don't know what other attachment to get, the Forward grip maybe? Will it increase accuracy at close - medium range? I don't want the under barrel shotgun and grenade launcher tho. I'm really thinking between the forward grip and the Lase pointer.
  2. JimBobRedneck

The forward grip only reduces horizontal (left-right) recoil when using a scope. All guns have different recoil patterns, so shoot a nice long burst into a wall and look at the pattern. Any left-right drift will be reduced, but again, only when using the scope.

The laser sight will reduce the cone of fire (CoF) when shooting from the hip (without sighting first). Shooting from the hip can save you in close quarters combat by not spending that extra fraction of a second having to aim down the sights.

It boils down to the forward grip being better beyond CQC (but only if your gun has horizontal recoil) while the laser sight is better in CQC.
  3. AncientW

Oh ok, then the forward grip is pretty useless for me cause the Compact S has vertical recoil. I'll get the laser sight, thanks. :)
  4. Soze

Any VS folks that run with Pulsar C have any thoughts on fore grip vs laser sight? I don't hip fire much, but I'm not sure that fore grip does much for the pulsar c either. Already bought fore grip one, so the question is to buy fore grip 2 or laser sight.