VS Max Anti-Infantry weapon of choice?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by SemperFi, Dec 15, 2012.

1. SemperFi

Hey guys! whats your weapon of choice when going as anti-infantry for max? Im trying to build an anti-infantry, I think they are really good for breaching in biolabs, techplant and those airpads.
  2. Kiddneey

People swear by the Cosmos.
    I use double Quasar because I'm a cheapskate and only wanted to buy one weapon.
  3. Nuubo

Nebula ftw!
  4. VKhaun

I rock two blueshifts and would never switch. Best damage, best RoF. CQC is your business, and business is good. The lower clip doesn't matter. If you need to tear people down fast they'll easily kill two people without reloading and then they have the fastest reload of any variant.

The stats say they have the worst accuracy and bloom, but the description says they have good accuracy on the move... honestly I haven't used the other variants enough to compare, but I put my faith in the blue shifts because if you're at medium range with things to shoot at you BETTER be moving.

If you're going to stand still and fire full auto, the cosmos has the best stats when theorycrafted. But Great Vanu smites a kitten every time one of his representatives does something so ridiculously simple minded.
  5. SemperFi

thanks for the response I was thinking about blueshift too actually.
  6. MartianDiscoFish

Dual nebulas (nebulae?) are absolutely fantastic
    Just hold down M1 and splurge lasers at your hapless enemies and they usually fall over.

Of course that is when hit registration decides to work
  7. Krona

I use dual Nebulas. It's nice until they get too close and my guns stop working.

Unlike what a previous poster said, the Blueshift is not the king of RoF, the Nebula is.
  8. Blitzkrieg

Nebulas for complete face smash.
  9. Spiffmeister

I use a quasar and a blueshift. The quasar keeps shooting while the blueshift reloads ;).