[BUG] Ignore Command Does not work

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Natir, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Natir

The ignore command does not work. Yes, trying to ignore a player does not work. Myself and many others have tried to use the in-game command to ignore someone and it reported back with invalid command. Anyone else have success with this?
  2. Natir

3. Athanasius

Yup, I get the same with either '/ignore add <playername>' (as in the sticky on reporting players), or just '/ignore <playername>'.
  4. Natir

Fix this.
  5. Mobius One

WTB /addignore

Sick of the spam, the hate tells, the trash talk. It's distracting.
  6. Natir

Fix this.
  7. anaverageguy

It hasn't worked for as long as I've tried to use it lol. Would be nice if it were fixed.
  8. Battlegear2099

Ya this need's fixed asap , too many idiot trolls.
  9. Natir

Bumping for the glory of the Republic. Get this fixed.
  10. Natir

Any response?
  11. MarlboroMan-E

I'll help with the bump.
  12. bPostal

SOOON

bump
  13. Natir

Still does not work.
  14. Natir

omg bump for freedom and the fact that this command still does not work.
  15. RobotJello

Bumpety-bump. PLEEZ fix this.
  16. Natir

We going to get an answer to this? This is pathetic that the devs cannot even respond to something that does not work and was supposed to...
  17. Vlas

Clearly, the dev /ignore works just fine.
  18. NOX2097

You cannot ignore that player. He is too insightful. Error code 39
  19. Tadian

Need my ignore command, some players just have to be ignored... they are so.... ah you know...
  20. Athanasius

Especially as muting/turning down volume on a player abusing VOIP doesn't 'stick'.

I had to mute/turn down 'ibase' on NC Miller about 10 times the other night due to him playing music or making stupid sounds any time I was at that warp gate.