Vehicle bug please respond!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by raidzero, Dec 15, 2012.

1. raidzero

I have now seen many threads on this issue with vehicles disappearing or not being able to get back into them... I myself had created a post as well. Can we please, for the love of god, get a response from a Dev that you at least know this is a problem? 3 out of 4 Prowlers or any other vehicle I pull gets this bug. It is NOT a small bug, it makes the game unplayable, especially for those of us that put a lot of effort into our vehicles.

You Devs have been doing such a great job with nipping these bugs but why are you ignoring us on this one? I am not asking for anything but acknowledgement that you are aware of this bug and are working on it so I know not to play the game with this toon until fixed.....
  2. Dieselpunk

This has already been reported several times. The last update really hosed up a lot of things...I'll play when it's fixed, not until then.
  3. raidzero

Just tried it... In a convoy of 6 tanks, as we entered a new base 3 of them in front of me disappeared and everythign got quiet. Then I got out of mine and it disappeared. Done until fixed.
    • Up x 1
  4. Slartibartfast

What about Sunderers bugging out?

3x now (out of the 5 times ive used my sunderer) I get out of my sunderer after deployed and then cannot interact/repair with it at all. Basically it just sits there and no one can enter it, access the equipment terminal, or repair it.

This is really really frustrating, let me tell you. Especially since sunderers cost about 400vehical points to spawn...
  5. Lessonteacher

Agreed!! this is serious hotfix material right here NEEDS FIX ASAP! sorry but its just a major gamebreaker right now. It didnt happen to me ever until latest patch and now it happens every 10minutes.
  6. Ronnek

This is happening with all vehicles.
  7. Slartibartfast

Ahhh gotcha, guess that shows that I don't use many other vehicals, lol.
  8. Shatterhand

Bump. Can't help but rage-quit, when i can't trust the game to work and i die (because i can't enter my vehicle) instead of taking out two sunderers and a tank with my teammate and my own trusty (pardon the pun) sunderer.
  9. Raggaroth

+1 still happening please fix asap
  10. steveo

11. raidzero

Devs... Can you please at least answer that you are aware of this bug? I am a huge fan and I do not come to forums to whine but this bug is killing the game experience for those that have put in a lot of time to our vehicles. This is not a small bug, it is game destroying. It is now happening almost everytime I get in a vehicle and move into a different zone. The vehicle either completely disappears or becomes un-enterable.
  12. Shatterhand

And when it's fixed, then another double xp weekend please, because at the moment You're making me not want to play and i'm a premium member, so in essence You're wasting my money. I'm a support player and a squad leader and if You mess with my sunderer, then that pretty much tosses all the joy out of the window.
  13. raidzero

Seriously.... I am a big fan, paid money for items because I support the game. I dont spend my time on forums whining but this is a HUGE issue that a lot of people are having. I put a lot of certs into my prowler and I CAN NOT USE IT.

ALL vehicles are having this issue from tanks, sunderers, Air vehicles, etc.... Can we please, for the love of god, at least get a reply that you are aware of this massive bug?