Horns

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rendezvous, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Rendezvous

How many of you actually bought the horn? Is it really that important to you?
  2. Nocturnal7x

I doubt anyone but maybe a saudi prince will actually buy the horns.
  3. Rendezvous

Ikr, if somebody's blocking the road, might as well shoot him/her instead of honking.
  4. sebo

if they are in the middle of the road i'll just run them over. not going to pay 700sc for a freakin horn when it should be a standard feature.
  5. Rendezvous

Apparently, horns are not included in vehicles by default in the future.
  6. Elkan

Much like flashlights need special training and exorbidant resources. o_O
  7. IWarriors

In the far future, there is no doors.
    • Up x 1
  8. Rendezvous

People in the future must have ran out of resources to build a simple horn...
  9. Jacale

Make your own horn and play it over proximity mic.
    • Up x 1
  10. JohnnyMaverik

I only ever run people over when they stand on the vehicle spawner, or right in front of them... acceptable losses I say.
  11. r3fuse

yeah i dont know what this company is thinking lmao, well i know $$$ but for a horn? lmao surprised they arent charging us 50SC per spot on a sundy or galaxy...
  12. Conq

Heh, we have one guy in our outfit that bought one and we've been heckling him quite a bit over it. Whathever though, the guy loves Sunderers. He just sits there and waxes it while we take bases. I'm sure he'll be happy with his horn once he can actually equip it.
  13. Neoxide

Don't give them any ideas. Before you know it, proximity chat will cost 10 bucks and last for a week.
  14. Alexii

I bought a horn. But the friggin thing is bugged and I can't equip it ;(
  15. QuantumMechanic