Jet Pack cert review [Video]

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by GMajor, Dec 12, 2012.

1. GMajor

Hi All

Unfortunately I thought of this one a little too late, so could only review level 1, 5 and 6 but this should give a good indication of height increase and regeneration time between base and max. Playing light assault 90% of the time the jet packs had to be maxed and this really has helped. Hope it provides a little bit of info for anyone wondering if its worth it!

• Up x 1
  2. Niric

Nice work, GMajor! Thanks for this!

I think the best thing about this video is that it proves that they've fixed the issue of the final few cert levels not actually improving your Jump Jet performance. I was afraid that would be the case if I dumped the large amount of certs into it required for the last 2 levels. Glad to see we're in the clear to go ahead and shell out on the final upgrades for it.

-Niric
  3. GMajor

Glad it helped :) lvl6 is definitely worth the 500 certs - go for it!
  4. Albatross039

good job mate ! now i can upgade to lv 6 and rip
  5. XCtreetrunk

lvls 3,4 and 5 are still bugged. Only go rank 2 or rank 6.
  6. Niric

I personally tested my jump height from level 2 to level 3, (2 orange squares certed to 3) and I was able to get more height out of it. I Did the same test, jumping up to the helipad. So I know that part of the upgrade is working but I didn't run a stopwatch on the recharge time, so I can't speak for that part of the bug. But as far as the total fuel capacity the Level 3 upgrade is certainly not bugged for my VS character when I tested it on Esamir.

-Niric