What do the new horns sound like?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DJPenguin, Dec 12, 2012.

1. DJPenguin

We've got Flash/Sunderer A and B but no preview tracks. Anyone who's bought it yet that can upload a vid?
  2. Assist

they WOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sorry I had to

3. Phyr

They sound expensive.
    • Up x 4
  4. DJPenguin

good one.
  5. Holy Psycho

woop woop, thats the sound of the......
  6. jiggu

Wait I thought they were just ornaments? I've been wanting a way to tell people to get the heck into my part van
  7. Baleur

Cha-ching! $$

Seriously though, someone please do the community a favor and upload a clip of how they sound.
    I want whichever sounds the closest to a foghorn.
    • Up x 1
  8. Morpholine

If they don't have one that plays "La Cucuracha" or "Dixie", they've missed a great opportunity for a cash grab.
    • Up x 1
  9. Neelkanth

♪ ♫ $$$ $$$ ♪ ♫
  10. LordTenacious

They don't sound like anything at the moment because you can't equip them.
  11. DJPenguin

lol what? they just sit in the misc list and clicking on them does nothing?
  12. Apophus

I literally laughed when I saw the cost of these things. So dumb. I'd maybe pay a buck for something silly like the Benny Hill theme song or something, but this is just moronic. I hope to god people aren't giving SOE $6.5 for a .wav file.
    • Up x 1
  13. LordTenacious

Well you can click on the horn you want to equip all you want but it never actually equips and you are left with the sound of silence and your virtual pockets 650 smedshekels lighter.

I like to imagine that the horns are a metaphor for my life.
    • Up x 4
  14. Linedan

I have nothing else to add except to say that "smedshekel" is made of awesome.
  15. DJPenguin

$3.25 in my case. and if it sounds decent it'll totally be worth it while finding a populated hill of infantry to run over.
  16. Schenck

No one will probably be able to answer this question until they got their item shop problems fixed.
  17. Poerisija

They are. They're already happily paying 7€/£/$ for a digital weapon that doesn't even have a new model compared to the regular guns. And that only reinforces SOE's already greedy pricing and the F2P-cancer of PC-gaming grows ever stronger.

F2P games prove human stupidity is infinite.
    • Up x 3
  18. Vitality

I can't wait to run a friendly ATV over and then *toot toot* down the road.
  19. Neurotoxin

You'll find a lot of friendly C4 that way. Let your Flash friends pass safely, you never know when they are broadcasting a 200m radar with that pie on the back seat (unless you see a ton of red dots everywhere when the flash is nearby).

If anything I would need a horn for my Magrider... Flash is nice too, somehow I mowed some friendly infantry going at almost no speed, so I needed a better way to move people than shouting "HONK HONK" in proximity chat.
  20. DJPenguin

at least we have a sticked thread about it being looked at now.

@RadarX any chance of a preview feature?