IR/NV scope / infiltrator help please

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by KukKung, Dec 11, 2012.

1. KukKung

i got tired of sniping and have decided to try close quarters infiltrator / hacking so i have a few questions regarding the IR/NV scope and attachments

1/ IR/NV can it be switched off during the day time like vehicle headlights ?
    2/ what is the scope range of the IR/NV, im going full auto and they only offer 3x and 6x which seems a little to much for buildings

attachments.....

im going with the front grip and compressor i think its called to help reduce vertical/horizontal recoil. i dont care much for the silence or flash suppressor as i dont plan on sitting in one location.

3/ do both attachments remove vertical/horizontal recoil completely or just enough that you would barely notice?
  2. Benton!

I can say the IR/NV scope is really not that good, even in low light. You would be better off with the reflex sights. Or the 3.4 scopes.
  3. KukKung

I heard it was only good for close range, i want to use it for infiltrating buildings and sneaking up on enemies, i wanted a sort range scope, but i hate iron sight. Just curious to know if the ir/nv worked both day and night, also does it show thought walls like thermal?

If out does work both day night what dip they lol like viewing through the scope
  4. KukKung

Also enemies using the same scour will it detect me if I'm cloaked?
  5. SGTTEMPEST

I grabbed the serpent for the LA and wanted a CQC scope. I settled on the IR/NV scope because the 1x magnification makes it good for the 50m range. It is also handy for tracking down us pesky cloaked infiltrators. If you want a low magnification scope I don't see it as a poor option.