New cheat ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by yook, Dec 11, 2012.

1. yook

Hi, I was defending "Auraxis Firearms Corps" on Amerish just a few minutes ago, We were holding the VS from caping, then a NC force arrived (Outfitt I assume), wiped them out and started camping our spawn. I got killed through walls by a gun, not a grenade, you cant get killed through shields by guns supposedly, only by C4 or sticky Grenades which is a know issue many abuse.
    I respawn in the upper room and instantly getting shot through walls by the same guy again "Sarbian" (NC Miller). I respawn again, activate my shield and start running through the room and got shot again by the same guy. I start freaking out in yell to tell them to stop that **** and I got laughed at by a bunch of guys. I respawned maybe 10-15 times and got instantly killed through walls by this guy and many others. I noticed other TR's were getting instantly killed in that upper spawn room so it wasnt just me.

This is the list of players that killled us through walls with guns.
    - Sarbian
    - shiMusa
    - Chento
    - PJT
    - TDiesel
    - MadcatD
    - Bonepee
    - aXxY0n or aXxYOn

Do something SoE. Thx.
  2. Kurreah

Why are you making this post?
    As long as you /reported the names as soon as the incident happened, SOE's anti-cheat system is already in motion and you have done what you can to see them banned.
    No one on the forums can do anything further.
  3. Sharpe

There are a number of exploitable geometry in certain walls - where a player can actually "move" inside the wall. (Worst offenders here is the tech plant roof)
    Once inside the wall, all walls disapear, and they can shoot out, but you can't shoot them.
    If this was the case, report them, exploiters are gonna exploit.
  4. Exmortius

ya just in game do /report "playername" that notifys gms to investigate player game footage or scan system files for manipulation. one of the CSRs should probably just put a sticky on the forum for how to report potential hackers since there seems to be a lot of people with hacker threads not familiar with the report player command.

i actually had someone in the spawn camping me one time in a bio lab somehow he was in the spawn and shot me from behind after i spawned, it was not a base that recently changed hands either so there was no way he should have been in that location. i reported him during that situation but ya i think there is a hack for that possibly, however i've only run across that one time and it was probably about 2-3 weeks ago.
  5. Alexii

None of em look like an aimboter. Pathetic stats. A few very new players on that list. Probably read someplace about he way to clip into the wall. Sry dude , they just dirt bags. Not full pledged cheaters. SOE wont to anything bout em since u have no way to prove u died in the spawn and they clipped the wall.
  6. Madmojo

There a couple ways to shoot into spawn rooms. I will not elaborate how it is done. All you can do is put in a ticket like I have done. Also you cannot name players in the forum when it comes to accusations if exploits and hacks, etc. You're thread is going to be deleted.
  7. hostilechild

Nothing new, happens in biolabs a good bit. sometimes the person somehow gets inside, other times they are not inside but through wall. I just /report them when it happens, glitch abuser most likely. There are some issues in game where sharp angles meet, fall through world shoot through them etc. Reported a few of them waiting to see if they ever get fixed.
  8. yook

I reported them ingame but this report system seem pretty weak since you cant give a reason or explanation of what happened.
    wanted to share with the community and hopefully the anti-hacking team will read it and investigate.
  9. Malevictus

I've been shot through walls multiple times myself tonight and it's getting tedious now, also seen players jumping from massively high cliffs to the ground in full view of other players and taking zero fall damage to cap a waypoint (no they were not light infantry with jet pack), i've been sniped from halfway across the map with pistols, and seen a blatant speedhacker that was called out by many players that saw him.
  10. Morpholine

:eek:

Lemming identified!