Game not loading after patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Eupryion, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Vircomore

2. SemperFi

I thought I was the only one!! same problem here i5 2500k, gtx 560 ti
  3. Twist

We're currently restarting a server component that seems to have caused this (although only recently, the last few minutes). Will get it back up as soon as we can.
    • Up x 1
  4. Pepe_JF

I have the same problem. Had been putting away trying the new BF3 expansion. Guess now is the time
  5. Loonacy

Phew, five minutes ago i thought i was the only person having this problem.
    Win 7
    Intel Core i7-3770K
    nVidia GTX 690 310.61 drivers
    16GB RAM
  6. Joe Doe

Yea, same thing, just logged off, then tried to log in and all I see is portions of in-game HUD and cannot do anything... Nothing else was changed - I didn't install anything new, I didn't change any in-game settings. Validating files does nothing useful. WTF SOE, if you can't make properly functioning games - maybe you should license the Planetside franchise to someone else who actually can??? Can't believe I wasted $$$ on a Premium subscription...
  7. TrustyPit

Same, right after small patch.
  8. BadAcid

PlzH4lpBBQ!
    • Up x 1
  9. OneCrazyAstronaut

No "Play" button in client launcher. I just tried playing for the first time. I have spectacular timing.
  10. Roderick

*raises hand* Same.
  11. Berzerks

12. Superwiggles

Same problem,
    i5 2500k
    Radeon 6950
  13. Marduk Son Of Eeyah

Same problem. Was playing last night with no problem. Seems pretty clear the problem is not on our end.

Win 7, i7-3630QM, 12gigs of ram, Duel Radeon 7970M Crossfire
  14. Infectedmeat

same thing with me. and, i took the night off to play planetside. jesus ******* christ
  15. Tactics

I'm having this problem too
  16. xXRedOceanXx

Been playing all weekend and now this happened
  17. CommanderCharlee

I have the same problem as altimitone, mine looks exactly the same as his ss. :[
  18. Superwiggles

I NEED MY FIX! I'm starting to go through withdrawals!
  19. ReDjEt77

I'm also having the issue and hopefully the restart fixes it. Be good to inform us when its done and ready to log on?
  20. CzechErface

Hey cool! They optimized it so much that I don't even notice the textures, models, sounds, fonts, or almost anything at all having to load