Game will still not boot up

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Xanderdagr8, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Xanderdagr8

I am running windows 8 (yes, i know everyone on here hates windows 8, but I don't need you to tell me to go back to windows 7) and the game will not boot up. I have tried running it 20+ times, it loads the launcher, updates if necessary, then when i click play, it says that planetside 2 is not responding. I have tried unplugging all of my controllers and accessories because i hear that is an issue as well, but no luck. Anyone else have a similar problem and can maybe help me out?
  2. Irishdrunk

Ya I've been playing no problem since the beginning but today when I just went to log in, it froze a few times loading then eventually took me to an empty screen with my mouse flashing fast and a healthbar and armorbar in the corner and an empty radar in the other. Now it does that every time I try to log in. I dont even get to pick a character, it logs me into that blank game screen right after it loads.
  3. Ratmandu

4. Dbot1800

I'm having the same problem as well.
  5. Dillirium

Same here.
  6. Zoinks

Same problem here.
  7. JDHypnotic

exact same thing. I just tried to get on and thats been happing. tried bout 5 times and restarted my comp and it is still happing
  8. getkills

Exact same symptoms here. Sounds like it's server side since it's all of us at once.

Oh and I'd note this began for me after I was logged out due to inactivity. Anyone else?
  9. ecomizombi

bump because I also have this problem. i would think this game would have better support than this.
  10. johnnyzcar

Same here, Blinking mouse black screen etc... WTF
  11. Pran

Same here, black screen problem.. please fix asap want to play!
  12. nameloC

You mean the game you paid $0 for?

They'll fix it.
  13. Foley

Yup. me too. I logged myself out 45 minuites ago. tried to get back on and this happend. I would say it is not he actual server but the how they logs you in.
  14. OneCrazyAstronaut

Yes, where is my free game.
    • Up x 1
  15. GrenadeShark

Some of us have paid well over what the retail cost of the game would have been. We want to play...
  16. Irishdrunk

Mine works now, I reinstalled my Nvidia drivers and restarted win 8.
  17. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

It seems that this issue *should* (key word) have been a temporary hiccup, if anyone is getting this issue I recommend trying to run the client as the administrator. Please submit a support ticket and PM me the incident # if this issue is persistent for you; instructions to do so can be found in my signature.
  18. Xanderdagr8