Game not loading after patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Eupryion, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Eupryion

After the patch to end the double exp weekend, now the game crashes during character select screen. I see a simplified version of the ingame HUD, with a black background. When I hit esc the typical menu comes up, but only the background and the buttons are missing the texts. Then the game CTDs.

Win 7, Ratheon 5800 series, 12gb ram, Intel core i7 at 2GHz. Ran the validate to make sure all game files weren't corrupt. No errors. Played earlier today before the patch with no issues.
    • Up x 2
  2. Xtrooper

3. altimitone

4. SigmaDraconis

Ditto. I was able to get into game earlier this afternoon. Logged out. Now I have the same issue.

Win7 64
    i7 2.4
    NVidia 555M.
    16 GB RAM.
  5. Littleman

Mine is doing it too. Nvidia card.
  6. Ratmandu

7. Tahnit

8. ecomizombi

9. Raven242

Same here, I get a partal hud screen and after 30 seconds the game crashs
  10. Berzerks

I also played earlier for a few hours. Tried to log in 10 mins ago and I am getting this exact bug.
  11. Rede2

Same here... kind of disappointing... is there a repair for this?
  12. Ariash

Coming here to say I have the exact same problem. Logged on and played just fine. Logged out and back in and got the black screen with HUD.

Edit: File validation says everything is A-Okay.
  13. L0git

I played uninterrupted all weekend, and now I'm also experiencing this.

Also, I can't log in to my account on the forums either. I needed to create a new one.

It wouldn't even give me an option to try my old one..weird.
  14. DarkCornerMcDougal

Same, i3 Radeon 6770
  15. Thragos

I am having the same problems. I am using Windows 8 and an Nvidia GTX 550 card. Something is up with this patch.
  16. T0MBSTONE

Same here. Weird graphics and mouse movement on top of that. Hitting ESC a couple times eventually causes it to CTD
  17. Mindl

Same thing here. Just flickering cursor and some HUD on my screen.
  18. Loki

Same issue here -- was freaking out thinking my video card took a dive...
  19. myrmexaw

Same problem as well tried deleting useroptions.ini doesn't seem to affect it .

It's really strange because i was playing an hour ago before dinner and it was working quite well.
  20. Major

I just tried to log in and I get a flashing black and grey screen, and my mouse is locked in the middle of the screen.

Win 7 pro, i7-2600, 12 gigs ram, 560 TI card, :/.