[VS] The Black Square (TBSQ)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Nubbify, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Nubbify

[IMG]

So what I can say that we offer, compared to all the other outfits, is flexibility and a warm community. We don't require people to specialize, allowing our members to play what they like - and we make interesting, new strategies around the capabilities of our members. We're an outfit that likes to experiment and play the meta-game in unique ways. We value input from every one of our squaddies! Our leadership is excited and dedicated - we love to run both open and closed squads, to take part in the zerg or back-hack stations in advance of the zerg. Believe me, nothing can be quite as fun as hacking every piece of equipment at a large station like Dahaka and pre-emptively destroying their shield generators before the TR even realize there’ll be a fight at their doorstep. We've got experience in a huge variety of situations and we’re willing and capable of fighting the biggest and baddest enemy outfits.

While we have the flexibility to deal with any situation, we're primarily focused on getting boots on the ground and doing the hard work that needs doing. We have an air wing as well and are extremely interested in recruits who would like to be pilots or even just Liberator gunners. We also have muffins and cookies.

If you’re looking to become a member of a fun-oriented, highly capable outfit then look no further! Everyone who joins us has a place and a chance to make a difference, both within the squad and in the world of Auraxis itself. What’re you waiting for? Become a Square today!

Information
    Name - The Black Square [TBSQ]
    Server - Waterson (US East)
    VoIP software - Mumble (no mic required)

What we do
    - Create and execute unique and innovative strategies
    - Take part in highly mobile mechanized infantry operations
    - Provide ground and air support for both the zerg and other outfits
    - Coordinate well in combined-arms and multi-outfit operations
    - Strive for the right mix of fun and seriousness - we get things done and we have a blast doing it!

Click here to learn more about us or click here to learn how to get in!

For more information, please contact any of the following in game or on our mumble:
    Nubbify
    Bleedinghero
    Slingblade
    Zaby
    Psyris

If you have any complaints, please contact any of the following in game or on our mumble:
    Nubbify
    Armyknife

2. titan253

Definitely check us out, especially for some well coordinated domination during the double PX weekend!
  3. magor88

Just joined TBSQ & having a lot of fun so far!
  4. shinjorai

Best regards from another Fellow Vs outfit on waterson. Hope we can all work together to turn the map purple.
  5. Blackety

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  6. magor88

7. Tohau

Hah best of times on Saturday, 12 guys sitting on a ridge volleying rockets into an armoured column of prowlers and sunderers, best fun i've had in a long time. ;)
  8. GuraKKa

Very mature, friendly and organized Outfit.
    I'm having loads of fun here :D

There are times to fool around or chill out, and times to play hardcore and kick *** and I feel the balance between them in TBSQ is perfect.

Keep it up, Nubbify!
  9. Eriks0n

Hey guys, this is a great outfit. I just signed up this week. The mumble communication is well organized, Nubbify does a great job getting new recruits all the info they need to make the onboarding super seamless.

Also love the transparency of the direction of the outfit to all members with the "State of The Outfit" audio recordings.

If you're on VS Waterson and don't have an outfit, you've come to the right place!
  10. Mardo

Great group of people that help you feel welcome!
  11. Guilla

Hey I am one of the Captains and if you are interested in joining up or just hanging with us for a night or two make sure to friend me in game and spam me for an invite.

Here's a kind of a fun of us working together in bombers/sunderers and other ops. As you can see, we do many different things to keep the game fresh.

12. boondogler

Been with them for about 3 weeks now. It's been said before but I want to hammer on it, no matter your playstyle, they have it. Like to have a social environment? They have a squad with folks that love to hear themselves talk. Like to only talk when you see an enemy? Guilla loves the quiet of bullets whizzing past. No matter what type of environment I can guarantee you will have fun and kick butt doing so.
  13. lordprinceps

been with TBSQ for 3 weeks, havnt regretted my decision yet!
    if you are looking for a semi-laid back outfit who gets shot done, TBSQ is an excellent choice
  14. Morgris

Been with TBSQ since Beta, great Outfit. We'd love to have you.
  15. DeathTeFirst

TBSQ is awesome!
  16. Guilla

We've had a lot of fun over double exp weekend here. Thank goodness it extends over the whole week. Looking forward to running some large platoons after Christmas.

Lots of new faces, and to those looking to join us, remember to hook up with any of our current officers and squad leaders to get invited to our squads and see how you like running with us.
  17. Berzerker_Mohawk

You have my interests, may I join up?

edit: I have joined another outfit
  18. magor88

Join us for Double XP week! We have upgraded Liberators & Magriders that need gunners & pilots! Looking for some A2A pilots to form an air squad!
  19. Kiumars06

Been with TBSQ for 3.5 weeks. Every day we make a significant impact on global operations, and have some grade-A mothercluckin fun while doing it. Because of them I've logged 130 hours in this game, and probably wont stop any time soon. - Boojum
  20. PikCStix

OOOOOOHHHH!

Yo, yo you should be a square, cause we're the kings of warfare
    Kicking noobs right down the stairs, so don't despair they haven't got a prayer!
    With Nub in the lead and Pester rocking shop, we put TR on the chopping block!

Yo, Black Square House, whooping TR *** like they're mickey mouse!
    Yo, Black Square House, come on and join us for a big roughhouse!

So chillin' on Waterson wrecking shop
    The TR comes and takes a hilltop
    Not to be outnumbered they stand and gloat
    But then the Black Squares come and slit their throats
    With the hill in our command, we make our stand
    Marching forth the win henceforth!

Yo Black Square House, dropping dope rhymes on the boards
    Yo Black Square House, join us and come be adored!