TR Pistols

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by jhwoody, Dec 7, 2012.

1. jhwoody

Anyone have any good experience with the TR pistols before I spend the certs to buy one of them? Since they a re essentially the only CQC weapon we have besides the knife, I was wondering if I should upgrade from the default pistol.

Thoughts?
  2. PSBJ

The only difference is one is a three-round burst and another is single-round.
  3. KingCrimson

Do not waste certs on the emperor. For the time being, it's a waste. It used to do a bit more damage than it does now. but they nerfed it for some reason during the beta. Currently there is no real reason to use it over the default (which is pretty nice).
  4. VKhaun

^
    Everyone I know who tried it tells me to stay far, far away from that gun.
  5. KingCrimson

Actually I am wrong. As of December 6th the damage of the Emperor pistol has been increased from 112 → 167. So it might actually be worth a look now.
  6. Snarkyfoo

But you don't have the super-fast firing that you do with the default. I can almost empty a full magazine into an enemy within a second. Keep that in mind.
  7. KingCrimson

Indeed, I'm in no hurry to buy it as the repeater is a great pistol, but at least now it isn't totally pointless. Before it was a repeater without the burst fire lol. Now it's a single shot that does a bit more damage per shot than the repeater.
  8. Snarkyfoo

What we Need is a revolver-style weapon. Something that hits slow and hard. *cough cough gimme a Magshot.