New weapons thursday

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ShriekXL, Dec 5, 2012.

1. ShriekXL

Smedley Tweet:

New weapons coming Thursday. Next week awesome new anti vehicle ( including anti air you rocket pod haters) weapon (EDIT: Snipers and carbines apparently)
  2. iGamer1990

3. DeathFaith

where are you getting that information from ?
  4. iGamer1990

Smedley's twitter
  5. DeathFaith

... lol hope hes not bluffing or he will create MASSIVE deception !
    • Up x 1
  6. Tamas

More weapons, only 9.99$.
    • Up x 1
  7. DeathFaith

More like 7$ , it is expensiv if you think about it , account wide unlock would probably justify it a bit.
    • Up x 3
  8. insane2170

I spent more money on the game, Smedley must be doing something right.

I help lead an outfit, I buy cool things for my suits & vehicles, and we keep Barney n smurfs from conquering the world.

My only complaint, we need more x3's...
  9. ChipMHazard

Great. I was wondering when we would start seeing some real updates to the game.
  10. Bags

Don't care if they use old models.
  11. Metallideth

Hoping there's more than just weapons in that patch. I'll have my ear plugs/eye patches ready to block out the whining that will ensue after the new weapon release. :D
  12. wowie

A new AA weapon? How about fixing existing AA? My lolguard is 100% useless, I "deter" more aircraft with the default lightning gun.
    • Up x 1
  13. DeathFaith

Its no biggie you can buy the new one now !:rolleyes:
  14. I Keel You!

why'd I buy this 1000 cert HAWK. Effing EFFF !!
  15. wolfva

Wait...new AV/AA weapons...might be sniper rifles? Please...please don't toy with me like that! My heart won't take the disappointment well! Something like this perhaps...
    http://www.vincelewis.net/20mm.html
  16. lilbabygiraffelegs

I agree. At least the decals for criminy sake!
  17. Drstrangewolf

oooo i hope its a AT rifle
    • Up x 1
  18. Slyguy65

This...though angry joe made a good point THEY ALL LOOK THE EXACT SAME...and they are all so damn similar it is silly. For the price they are there should be clear differences...though that would just emphasize the whole P2W LOL
  19. DeathFaith

its P2Wfaster not just P2W thats what no one gets ....
    • Up x 1
  20. SAKingShibby

Maybe while they're at it they'll rotate warpgates and not give TR an advantage on 2 of the 3 continents