[TR] - Army of the Republic [EU - Lithcorp]

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by TerranTitan, Dec 1, 2012.

1. TerranTitan

[IMG]
    TERRAN-REPUBLIC.COM
    We are THE premier Player Community for all Terran Republic players from SOE's Planetside2. TR players from all servers are welcome! If you want in on fighting the good fight for crushing the Vanu Sovereignty cultists and New Conglomerate corporate-rebels, settle on in. Check out our community forums and main page for events, tech-talk, strategies, and more!

ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC
    It takes a well honed Army to represent the BEST Terran Republic community site on the Internet. That is where you come in. The Terran-Republic.com "Army of the Republic" is set to steam roll the enemies of The Republic. We need brave soldiers like you to fight the good fight. If you are a true Terran warrior on Lithcorp EU server, sign up now. All ages are welcome. Teamwork is essential.

• Up x 2
  2. theebe

3. rambokc

4. VicinityProxy

I'm interested. My in game name is Caedmun. I'm best suited as a Mosquito pilot or as a Light Assault roll, but I'm capable enough with other play styles and classes. I'm a PS1 Vet. I'm 19 years old, with Welsh as my first language. Cheers!
  5. Forsakenrichy

I play as medic mainly but willing to play other classes but im looking for team based action on TR lithcorp. Whisper me in game or here if you want me.
  6. thatswed

Hello! I have ben looking for a outfit like this on litchcorp. My in game name is thatswed
  7. socom

I'm also looking for an outfit.
    I play all class but have most cert points in Medic.
    Please contact me in game : Aliahs
    Or add me to Skype: xsocomx1
  8. TerranTitan

Hiya fellas, the best way to join is come to our site and let people know your game name by filling out an app. My guys are very quick to respond and send invites in game. Hopefully see you soon!
  9. Mireck

10. theebe

Bumpty bump
  11. Sab3rt

12. fatboyfat

Join us on Lithcorp! Together we will rule the world! Also any other TR outfits on lithcorp, please contact us, in the new year I'll be looking to setup a universal Lithcorp command! That all TR outfits can coordinate properly.

- Helmgard
    ATR European Commander
  13. MoonDawg

Great fun, great guys, regular 48 man platoon.
  14. Sturmybaby

Join it, thought the game was pretty boring until I joined these guys and now I'm having a blast!
  15. Rasrors

Serving with honour in this great outfit. Keeps you busy from when you come home, till you go to bed from anywhere between 10 PM to 3 AM. Always. Great. Fun. Nice chaps from all across the globe, and we're always good at coordinating with anyone who is willing to try and coordinate with us.

Join us today!
  16. dragondrop

Join us and your gameplay experience will be enhanced!
    (no refunds. :p)
  17. thunXa

Hey.

i want to join ATR.

Im BR54 and mostly playing mosq.

Also playing lib bomber solo (mostly because my gunners dont seem to get anything killed)
    Wish i will find good pilots and gunners in your team :)

Hopefully i can follow your orders/waypoints soon ;-)

Personal data can be asked on ts3 if needed.
  18. Hopeandfear

Bump
    enjoying this outfit immensely :)
  19. Dethonstix

hello sir!
    I'd like to join you. I play mostly as engineer.
    ign: Dethonstix
  20. Damanman

Hello i´d like to join this awesome outfit, I am 16 years old and speak fluent English, I mostly play Heavy and sniper. My ingame name is AngelaG