Zerg finder

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Weylin, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Weylin

My only chance of survival or reasonable cert gain in this game is finding the zerg, but I find it extremely difficult to find where tank columns and superior air power resides.

You know, I keep flying/driving all over the place, and I find nobody at all, and end up flanked by enemy tanks and heavies 3-4 sectors behind the front line (w t f?)
    But as soon as I go infantry, well what do you know, 50 tanks spamming our base.

We need to be able to zoom in on territories and see the activity of that area, even if it updates slowly, just need to see what is actually going on.
  2. Skillet

Just head for empty undefended enemy bases, you'll find them there.
    • Up x 1
  3. Caviano

4. Jackflash2

I think there could be some type of cert implemented and usable by everyone. Under standard circumstances you would indeed be able to zoom into territories and see the activity. Maybe squad leader certs?
    • Up x 1
  5. Tharrak

The dance of avoidance is your true feat of guidance. It's Warhammer Online all over again. Farm the castles, avoid any hassles, all must be easy to gain, besides lag is just a pain. :p

---
  6. Jackflash2

I just laughed hard.
  7. SenEvason

Stay at the warpgate for a little bit, and people will form up eventually.
  8. Lord Gentlecrab

Next patch:
    Zerg Sensor 9000
    beeps faster as you get closer to the zerg
    500 SC
  9. Perk-i

And 75 Vespine Gas.
  10. TheRandomOne

But first you need to construct additional pylons....
  11. Bejita231

go to the squad screen that shows all the squads, stacked platoons, and see where they are at on the map, then go follow the zerg
  12. TheGroggyOne

I agree, they've beaten death, yet can't tell where their army is at?