NC NEED A BUFF SERIOUSLY!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bape, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Bape

Ok go be NC for a day and shut me up go make a video of you hitting ur target and not spazzing out on the recoil.
  2. Ausk

Honestly, they don't need a "buff" the most id every say is a decrease on the cone of fire.

The cone of fire is what throws off almost all nc players in terms of firing, you shouldn't have to be BR10 to use a weapon effectively.
    The recoil is what nc people fight, not the cof, so when most of their hits miss, yet they were aiming properly and end up dead in a firefight, they usually leave confused and frustrated.
  3. Freyar

When NC organizes they do just fine. I've been on the receiving end of a good force.
  4. Xae

See, the problem is I am what is called a "rational person".

I do not value my own subjective experience over quantifiable data.
    • Up x 1
  5. Roxputin

Ding
    Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Key word of the day. Zerg. Expect to die alot to any zerg, be it TR, VS and yes, even the underpowered NC
    • Up x 1
  6. Bape

So you'r not gonna be NC for a day to experience the terrible recoil ok.
  7. Xae

I have experienced it. I have played quite a bit of NC. However when presented with "Facts" or "Data" I take those into consideration over my own anecdotal experience.
    • Up x 1
  8. Bape

Have u tried Zerging with NC? Have you ever seen a NC zerg vs Vanu zerg? We get murdered by their op tanks. Look against the TR the fight last long but we mostly win but against the Vanu we get murdered very hard. I dont know maybe its their tanks thats causing all the problems.
  9. Bape

Im a sniper and im pretty dam good with it. I haven't experienced any recoil issue and i was like you guys when an NC complains about needing buffs. But when i finally bought that Rebel or when i tried light assault or heavy assault? HOLY **** the recoil is just straight up terrible.
  10. Roxputin

Ohz now we are getting specific. And pre tell, what exactly is overpowered about the VS tanks? I would love to hear this one.
  11. Bape

Don't play dumb you know exactly what im talking about their ****** topic about their tanks. By the way I can tell your a major fanboy so starting now your replys will be irrelevant to me.
  12. Xae

The Rebel has significantly less Recoil than the other Empire's Semi-Auto Pistols.
  13. DudeWithGunz

Oh look! Another NC crying. So.... what's new guys?
  14. Bape

I can understand if my target has a gap of a distance BUT if hes really close to me and i shoot him 5 times perfectly and out of those 5 shots only 1 got him? And this also happens with other classes close range and bullets don't hit. Maybe its a glitch or maybe their lagging i don't know but i got many deaths from people that should' be dead. I don't know maybe im raging because im annoyed my bullet somehow dont hit my target or maybe i just need to cool down from the *** whooping we got today.
  15. Gary

That is a choice you made. The same reason i chose the faction i play. I am not the best shot and know this so why pick a faction that requires me to be careful and precise with my shooting. Dont like the fact you have to aim stop complaining and Play another faction.

Not once have i said all your weapons fire faster i just showed you the example of were you do. You will find that out damaging you on paper is completely different to ingame. Whilst it is hated "TTK" on paper is about the same for each faction when placed in the optimal area for engagement. How ever If you take an average player from each facton you can almost gauntee that thy are going to be no where close to the TTK.

Also you are forgetting for the TR to match the NC damage they have to hit with more bullets and lets face it full auto at close or medium range you are going to miss some shots. Whilst the NC require more control it does not make them worse. It simply makes the players who cant control there fire patterns or recoil worse. The TR/VS are not as punishing on the lower skilled players since they have bonuses which do make hitting your target easier but at a reduced damage along with other drawbacks.
    • Up x 1
  16. Deathrus

If you're on Mattherson, you're getting facerolled becuase majority of the players are WAY above Average players.

Tr has- rivaL, The Enclave.

VS- Has AT,TEST,NNG,Vanu Rangers,V, Nwi

Nc- Sadly has one that I know of GOON.

All these outfits have above average players in some sort of organized structure and have multiple platoons running.Not to mention Vs outfits work well together.

I feel bad for the PUG ZERGS and players not in outfits on mattherson.
  17. Bape

No im not crying about the TR. I never had problem against the TR actually most of you aren't even a threat to the NC only the Vanu is.
  18. TheShotgun

the NC weapons require skill to use. This leads to the misconception that they are underpowered.
  19. Roxputin

Oh and by the way. I have been with the NC for um about 9 years and yes I have been through many an NC zerg. The thing about the NC is that a lot of newer players glom on to that particular faction for some reason. I have banged my head so hard because of the NCs utter lack of tactics that it seems other factions are OP when in fact it they are basically getting outplayed.

Another point of reference. VS tend to have more experienced players due to the fact that the VS are the red headed stepchild of Auraxis, hence having the lowest Server/ continent population. The VS tend to zerg in full force because they have to
  20. Xae

The problem isn't the gun. With any other gun you would have gone 0/5 with the recoil.

Stop blaming the gun, start adjusting how YOU play. The more you incorrectly blame your weapon the the less you will improve. So long as you walk away from fights going "If my gun wasn't UP I would have won" you will continue to lose.
    • Up x 1