Aiming down sights issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by AwesomeByChoice, Nov 28, 2012.

1. AwesomeByChoice

I try to right click on the mouse to aim down sights, and it seems like it tries. However, the gun will just lower again. It'll aim down sights for about .3 seconds and then just go back.

It worked fine halfway through the beta, but towards the end it started to have issues and they've persisted until now. Any ideas on what I can do to fix it?
  2. ThoughtfulBee

In General Settings, there is a checkbox that enables your gun to remain ADS after releasing the right mouse button.

That's what you are looking for.
  3. Matzar

Same problem here, though not as consistent.

Worked fine until the latest patch. Now when I hold the right mouse button to aim down sights, it'll sometimes act as if I only right-clicked once. But after a few seconds it'll actually aim down the sights correctly. Or it'll work fine at first, then glitch out and will not allow me to aim down sights until I try pressing it again.

This makes any infantry fight almost impossible.

I'll try to upload a demo video.

Edit : I have "Zoom Toggle" turned off.
  4. Spuddywuddy

I have the same issue here. It started about an hour ago in the middle of a game session. Never happened before. Anyone know a solution? This is game breaking so i basically can't play anymore. I tried changing raw mouse input and mouse smoothing to no avail.
  5. NyaR

happens that sometimes I aim down the sights but the animation doesn't play and I end up without a crosshair