NC Weapon of choice

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by indianahoops, Nov 26, 2012.

1. indianahoops

What is everyone rolling with?

Which one has the grenade launcher side grade?
  2. Some1

Gotta be the sweeper for me.

as for the grenade launcher, I'm not sure but I would guess any of the assault rifles.
  3. SixVoltSamurai

The S variant of the basic NC carbine will have the underbarrel launcher. The 1k cert/700 SC one. I so rarely see NC LA's without shotguns that I can't even remember what the carbines are called, GD 77 or something?
  4. TheShotgun

no the gd one is the close range one. The gun does have a S at the end and I use it soooo much.
    The under barrel grenade launcher is so good.
  5. indianahoops

Ok.....am I doing something wrong?

I never use the shotgun......ever.

When I used it in beta, I had to get too close to make it useful.

I need to check it out.....
  6. Achmed20

Slugs for shottys do the trick.
    but makes em kinda supbar on CR fights
  7. ThoughtfulBee

I've been exlusively using the AF-19 Mercenary, silencer, 2x Reflex and foregrip. I lack in close quarters, but with elevation it has the accuracy and power to knock people down at decent range.

I love the GD-7F, but don't want to invest SC in it yet, especially considering how I have to adapt my playstyle to it. I'm much more versatile with the Mercenary. The Gauss-S is tempting for the underbarrel grenade launcher though. That might be my next buy.
  8. Gramalian

I need to get the grip on my merc. getting 200 certs for the C4 took forever! Hoping I can get the grip by wensday.

after that, I think it will be easier to handle at the short-medium range. CQC is horrid with NC and medium/medium long is so hard riht now thanks to rate/cone of fire and recoil.

honestly I hope a patch comes that hits all factions and tweaks gun balance. NC+ dmg and lower CoF is all I think we need. Make our dmg bonus matter.
  9. Maxi'sProteinPowder

Compact S with 2x grenade launcher, 2 x nade ,Red dot sight and soft point ammo, C4 does it for me!
  10. PrvtParts

Ac-x11 wl laser pointer mark4 4x scope compensator and laser sight the jet pack helps me flank enemy groups then small bursts on the upper body usually scores headshots and squads looking the other way melt like snowmen in sudan
  11. Trysaeder

GD-7F
    Red dot
    None/Silencer
    None/Soft point
    Adv Laser/Foregrip

Nothing is better.