[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. KiddParK

If the Beta forums are being taken down as well... I wanted to wish everyone a great opening day and thanks for visiting our recruitment thread and can't wait to get in the final game with all our fellow vanu outfits we've become friends with over beta.

all our best.

kp & the sents.
  2. Bean Delphiki

3rd page? That hurts. D; Anyways, let's get pumped for beta and kick some ***!
  3. WheezeHeart

It's not quite beta I'm pumped for :p
  4. Azuriel

Medic Rawblin, reporting for duty!
  5. ParanoiaComplex

6. KiddParK

7. Fear The Amish

see you on waterson WOOOO HOOOOO
  8. Fear The Amish

bump for my VA brothers
  9. DinngleDorf

Hey, so I'm new to planet side all together. I'd totally love to be in the group to learn how to play! Not sure if this is where I post to be in it...
  10. Sarmane

We're home now. WATERSON!
  11. WheezeHeart

Waterson it is, and already starting strong.
  12. JohnDoe

Great run for launch day, congrats to Inviso for his number two spot on the Waterson leaderboards.
  13. Spyder573

Gotta keep this puppy bumped to page 1!
  14. Sarmane

Conquered Esamir, Waterson tonight. For and with the Vanu Alliance! Congrats all involved.
  15. Inviso

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  16. Perk-i

I'm looking for an outfit on Waterson... any problem with me jumping on your TS and hanging out?
  17. KiddParK

sure, stop on by, info on our main page, join a team, have fun.

kp
  18. Nomad1

Hey this is awesome.
    One.
  19. WheezeHeart

Don't get us confused with the impostors.
  20. Argg

Awesome ops last night. So much fun.

As Wheezeheart says, there is another sound-alike outfit on Waterson VS, Sentinel Gaming. Make sure you know when you join a squad whether you intended them or us. I was hoping we'd end up on different servers to minimize confusion after Thebe but didn't happen.
    • Up x 2