six mouth sub only 25% exp boost :(

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Canadian Commander, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Canadian Commander

I have alpha squad and a six mouth sub yet I only get + 35% on things I do when it should be 60%
    and yes I did check my subscription page 6 mouth for sure
  2. LocknLoadnDie

Did you do the PS 2 or All Access?
  3. Canadian Commander

4. Canadian Commander

new info
    in game on the tab screen it shows me to have tier one 25% xp
    despite my six mouth sub
  5. xTEExGOWx

i think these boosts are a little wonky at the moment, i equip mine and it doesn't even show.
  6. Rebur

I take the above to mean you start at 25% and move up 5% next month until you get the max.
  7. Rav3nor

8. Rebur

Then they need to change the sticky on this forum then.
  9. Saiian

got 3-months sub and have +35% boost without the alpha squad booster (cause it's gone...)
  10. LocknLoadnDie

Where do you see your boosts in game. I believe I am currently getting 40% (thats what it says when I get a kill) but I am not sure if that is the amount of the boost.
  11. TerroDragon23

They said in a Thread while beta that if you buy 6 month you start with 50%...
  12. Peebuddy

Hit your tab button, and it'll be on the right
  13. WolfStar76

I recall reading the Beta threads, and no, they didn't.

They explained how with a 6-month membership you'd "get" 50% bonus. But if you kept reading they talked about it scaling up, and how missing a month resets your membership.

Admittedly, they could have done a better job explaining the system in general, but it's been quite clear to me, since beta, how this would work.
  14. Raquel

Thats lots of mouths
  15. siiix

yes thats how i understand it as well, 6 months prepay you get 50% right away
    must be a bug , i would open a ticket

and no , from what i understand , if you pay month to month it will scale up ... i clearly remember that too... and of course it resets if you miss even a day, thats the whole point of prepay
  16. Daejin

They specifically state that if you buy a 6-month subscription pack, you'll START with +50% boost.
    They specifically state that multiple boost types stack. Alpha+Monthly+Store Boost+Population Bonus=Total Boost.

If the boosts aren't working, people need to be refunded, or have their timers reset once the boost do work.

*EDIT*
    Found this:
    Players who purchased Alpha Squad received a special implant granting a six month, 10% Experience and Resource boost to their characters. However, if players purchase a separate boost from the Depot and choose to activate it, the new boost will overwrite and remove the remaining time for the Alpha Squad boost.
    However, boosts received from membership (also referred to as bonuses) will stack with any other boost and will not be cancelled out by purchasing and activating an additional boost

So I was wrongish.
    It's Alpha/Store Boost+Premium+In-Game Bonuses = Total inceased %.
  17. Kayos

I got the 6 month option and get 50% from it. I also bought the 50% boost implant and can see I am getting 100% more when killing things, capping bases. I actually am getting 115%, not sure what the 15% is from though. maybe squad boost?
  18. TerroDragon23

Check out the Membership infos on the planetside 2 homepage, it says there that you get 50% instant if you do 6 months
  19. TerroDragon23

You get a bonus if you fight at one of your bases i think.
  20. Ghoest

Either you lie or youre brain doesnt work.