Why isn't everyone instantly super good after 2 hours of release?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Razeth, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Razeth

Why isn't there teamwork? Why don't people know where X, Y, and Z are?

THE GAME CAME OUT 3:41 AGO; ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    • Up x 3
  2. ThereIsNoTry

I suppose it's because they did not have the opportunity to spent al their station cash on all those pay to win items!
  3. dieMaus

idk, i saw the same games from beta (so they are on same server, yey! )so no problem with that. Yes, i saw the new ppl also. But they will learn. I looked the same when i started beta as no PS1 player...
  4. Cluzore

It's probably Beta testers annoyed at the new players.
  5. Razeth

state more obvious things; PLEASE
  6. ThereIsNoTry

Roses are red. Unless they are white. Or black. Or another color.
  7. Grimmomega

This.
  8. Razeth

In planetside 2 you unlock things with Certification Points.
  9. Bentos

Lolz, alot of us are beta testers. I am one of them, and have gotten frustrated at people until i realized "ohh, right, they haven't played for 2 months already"..

Look on the bright side, you will never have to deal with the HELL that was esf rocket pods late beta.. lol.
  10. Razeth

I played in beta.
  11. Overrwatcher

I can't do crap because all the new players all go as Infiltrator, so I can't move an inch without being headshotted.
  12. ThereIsNoTry

Grab a tank and do roadkills ;)
  13. Smugmushroom

Don't panic, you can play right now and see the HELL that is ESF rocket pods, with no effective vehicle AA to counter with. Yay!
  14. Alkasirn

As a beta player, I welcome all the new players.

...so long as they listen to suggestions from people who know what's going on and don't think their lone wolf BF/CoD tactics will single-handedly win the war.
  15. TheRandomOne

It is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters.Amount American Airlines saved in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served first class: $40,000. City with the most Rolls Royce's per capita: Hong Kong. State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska

Oh ****, you said obvious. Uhhh....
  16. IronWarrior

Hi there. I fixed that comment for you. :)
  17. overcorpse

No that will come next week. ^^
  18. Fuse

Teams are bad, but the farming is unmatched!
  19. Maxi'sProteinPowder

easy kills??? means quicker certs? whats the big deal!

LOL the more i sit and just watch them run out like headless chooks and then i one shot em! I love it