[VS] Sentinels

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by KiddParK, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Jepaul

What if we all just started our own outfit and post a recruitment thread. That seams to be the popular thing to do. We could say how none of the other outfits are viable options so each of us decided to start our own.
  2. [62nd] Mara Kaid

Good people to work with in game and polite. Good enthusiasm.
  3. Dullard

Yeah, they are. They still let me race last night, even after I murdered about six of them with my Sundy. :D
    • Up x 1
  4. KiddParK

murder is kind of a harsh term... i think of it more like love taps with a 4 ton armored bus
  5. Bean Delphiki

With the way vehicular slaughter is working right now, that seems about right.
  6. Dullard

I kept driving my Sundy back to your group to apologize, but...

Let's hope they push out the new patch sometime tonight!

SENTINELS!
  7. Inviso

Dullard, this is why old people shouldn't drive.
  8. KiddParK

... or fly....
  9. KiddParK

revised rankings list in outfit... added turtles for my fav engineer / AMS driver (yes I'm calling it AMS)

[IMG]

Sentinels

also.. tee shirts came in for SOE Live

[IMG]
  10. ElementalFiend

How many TR / NC do I have to kill to get in this outfit?
  11. Aeroslicer

Hey I would like to join especially if Planetside 2 works without a lot of lag on my pc, and if I can would i be able to join the Shadows or set up a Disruption and Sabotage team :D (by disruption and sabotage i mean go into the middle of enemy territory and try to capture their outposts purely for disrupting suppply lines :D)
  12. KiddParK

Believe me, the infiltrators around here are so very happy they that have something useful to do now besides sit away from the squad and snipe from a distance. The Shadows will finally have some teeth to bare in the weeks to come.

[IMG]

The shadows were not merely one or two infiltrators.. they were a whole SQUAD of them. They were terrifying.

• Up x 3
  13. Inviso

KP why are you posting that stuff. Reliving your former glory? =P

Update it for the new game already, sheeeeeesh.

And wheres mah podcasts?
  14. shinjorai

Sentinels - better than the rest, if youre going VS then join the best. Join sentinels today and recieve a years supply of TR and NC *** kicking. Free with purchase of tutu and purple tinted tinfoil hat. All offers subject to approval and acceptance of terms.

Warning: may cause shrinkage, coughing fits, xray vision, inability to parralel park except in a magrider and numbness in the hands and feet. If these conditions persist please dont contact a doctor as this is normal and all part of the transition to esamir.
  15. Bean Delphiki

More like a lifetime supply. It's like a lottery, except not.
  16. Dullard

I played in a Sentinels squad last night. I grew two inches, got featured on Cosmo, had two proposals, and found a fiver in my old pants!

Thank you Sentinels, you've changed my life!
    • Up x 3
  17. Fear The Amish

man when i played with them i just had a buncha people yelling WOOOHOOOO at me =) great group of guys and gals join up today!
  18. shinjorai

Join the sentinels , or they will kill you with DEATH..........to the face!!!!! Seriously great group join today. You wont regret it.
  19. Keinz

Sentinels wooo!
    • Up x 1
  20. Bean Delphiki

Hell yeah!