[Suggestion] Maybe it's time to buff the TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ketadine, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Ketadine

• Up x 1
  2. That_One_Kane_Guy

You're right, they only have the best Sidearms, one of the best SMGs, arguably the best Carbine, the best A2G weapon, the best Top-Gun, some of the best ARs, a solid LMG lineup and a strong MBT. They need something else...maybe a grenade that spawns orbital strikes, a Bastion that's spawnable like an ESF, perhaps? Let's not waste time on silly half-measures here, let's really think this one out.
    • Up x 2
  3. shoguncawwill

to just make it simple and not change damage values. as we have mostly lost the identity of the extra bullets and the rate of fire. lets focus on the aspect of TR the Highly trained soldiers. so lets give us ADS speed about 1.7 to 1.6 speed.
  4. 23rd enigma

5. Aris12

To buff TR, I propose that the current Kingsnake on the prowler be multiplied by 2.
    That's right, give them the P-120x8 AP, AKA "King Kong" so that Prowler solo's can finally 1-shot Vanguards from the front (long before the latter can press "F" to win irrespective of it having a gunner or having flanked the former).

It's damage per shot will be the same as that of the current P-120 AP.
    The reload time will be......, it doesn't have one, it will be an 8-barrelled minigun.
    Projectile speed will be 850 m/s to match that of the Railjack sniper rifle (before anchoring that is).
    Oh, and it will have no bullet drop so that something is on par with NSO Railgun griefers during Oshur fights for once.

For the Republic!
  6. Ketadine

If they have so much of "the best", why does TR have underpop most of the alerts in general ?
  7. UberNoob1337101

FYI, the link shows global alert wins, not total population.
  8. That_One_Kane_Guy

If you'd care to dispute any of what I said I'd be terribly interested to hear it. As for population, who knows? Maybe people liked the NC's music, maybe they liked the VS's spandex, maybe they had a séance with their dead grandma who told them to avoid the color red. It doesn't matter, TR's kit is definitely not lacking. If you think there's a deficiency somewhere cough up some numbers, otherwise trying to use win rates as an excuse for blanket buffs is asinine.