Let's talk about the good sife of the new construction system

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by littleshan1, May 19, 2023.

1. littleshan1

guy , let's Name the three players most anti the FORTIFICATION update

1 : guy name ''VS ministry of truth''
    you can only name one, because the guy named '' VS ministry of truth '' has resisted new construction system updates so much that we can't name the second and the third.

yes, i'm him, i've been locked out of two forum accounts and 14 reddit accounts with different names

, I am locked for criticizing the new construction system , LA60 , NC , overpop Soltech , but mostly the new build system ,

if Wrel's new construction system has anti fan, then i'm the biggest anti fan, i've been against it for 5 months now,

You wonder why 5 months? because PTS just updated from the end of April right?

yes, I have been against Wrel since last year, since he wanted to remove the AI ​​module because he didn't want the builder to get a free kill

do you remember the meme sheriff wearing a Wrel hat puts his hand on Rambo 's shoulder , and Rambo holds Betegause ( VS54 ) ?

I made that meme

I was criticized as a vandal when I warned exactly what was happening

but even if i'm the only one who doesn't raise his right hand to greet Wrel , the biggest anti fan , i will still be fair to say the good points of the new build system , because i serve the truth , and you will have to get the truth before the truth gets you

1 : interesting

yes this is the most important thing , it is disappointing but it is enjoyable , Wrel is a chef who always changes the taste of pizza , even if it is rice pizza , i commend his service .he's bringing the game to life, ORSHUR isn't bad

2 : like playing another game

The first experience when you enter PTS is that you feel like you are playing another game,

strange buildings and strange structures,

yes , when going inside the big buildings , i feel like this is another game ,

We're used to the boring box architecture of capture bases, but the new buildings look like a different game.

3 : prevent players from building a base in the mountains and spam A2G

no more modular AI , A2G ESFs have no place to hide from A2A firepower ,

No more bases in the mountains

4 : No more enemy bases built in the center and in your side's territory

The defense is so weak that it is impossible to build bases in the center of the map because it cannot be defended for long, as well as in hostile territory.

5 : no more modular AI, making A2A more popular

contrary to thought the new update will prevent infiltrator , but it makes it easier to use Infitrator

6 : Weaker silo buildings, easier to clear bases

no OS , no free ESF
  2. Bubbalicious

Sadly I cannot think of one good thing about the new base system.
    • Up x 1
  3. littleshan1

me too , however, what if their aim is to abolish the entire construction system and A2G?

it went exactly what they wanted ,

Never focus on their claims, focus on their results

''To hear the devil's motives, look at their results''

This saying means that all demons (politicians) lie to you and you don't know their real motives and intentions, but looking at the initial results they caused, you can can guess their motives from there

for example in 2006 the Bush administration proudly announced a $600 billion bailout to save the economy, but the economy collapsed shortly after,

so his goal is to knock down America's economy, not save it,

the same thing happens with the administration O , T , B

it failed exactly as they planned
  4. Bubbalicious

Nope you can still get unlimited A2G and Light tanks that bypass the game mechanics. So in essence they are supporting the sweaty pilots game style. Farming cert is game play that is imo they are targetting.