bugs report : hostile players from other factions switched to our side to TK by swapping modules

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by littleshan1, May 19, 2023.

1. littleshan1

please watch this video, some guy comes to VS base and he swaps good modules for bad ones,

for example replace the skyshield module with another module, then he reverts to NC or TR to attack Flai

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1iu411x7cU/
    • Up x 4
  2. Shatteredstar

Report as harassment really about all you can do.
  3. Bubbalicious

Also you can switch to infiltrator fly in, hack the vehicle terminal and spawn your lighting to destroy the base. Gotta love it, lack of vision in this direction. I as sure within a week the game will start to see the effects.
    • Up x 2
  4. Riddick

Yep it's a joke, even prior to this update there was barely enough defense to protect against a solo or small group as even a single infantry could easily destroy the Spire protecting the vehicle terminal, only stopped if you wrapped enough walls, sky shield, and AI enabled turrets to deter people along with someone actively defending against intrusions.

With AI modules and Pain Spire removed, then no base constructs should be hackable anymore at least as an interim fix until the Dev's will give this another pass and find a middle ground to make construction worth playing again.
    • Up x 4
  5. Bubbalicious

Amen Riddick !
  6. littleshan1

I don't think we need to report him,

do you know why ?

because he does exactly what the development team let him do

why ? why i say that ?

they used to do that to me , they kept taking high value item like Silo ( cost 2000 cortinum ) , kept taking that item

. Silo - 2000, -2000 , -2000 , until it was below 20,000 units then only you and your squad member can access the Silo dashboard

that's how to steal resources in silo so it's under 20,000

Why do I say he does exactly what the development team wants him to do?

like I said, politicians always lie to you,

To know the devil's motives, look at the results of his actions

if that's not what team D wants, then why don't they let us hold Q to lock the silo?

why do they allow non-squad players to build their own Tank and ESF landing terminal and can get tanks and ESF even if your silo is under 20000 ?

And just to be sure, they also give you (actually them) this for against steath money tactics

[IMG]

so , the development team is smarter than us , they have purpose and secret plans , that's why they banned my 14 reddit accounts , i am your whistleblower
  7. Shatteredstar

The game also lets you destroy your own base vehicle terminals, C4 your friendly sunderers, EMP friendlies and TK, OS friendly armor groups etc. Just because you CAN do it doesn't mean it is not griefing or harassment. Your argument could even be "Why don't they just completely disable friendly fire then if they don't want this to happen?!"

There are flaws with the system for sure, but to go "well just grief other players and ruin their attempts to have any fun with the game because I'm upset about it!" is a terrible mentality and is on par with people who flat out use cheats.

Theres always going to be jackwagons that try to ruin the game for others. Theres a myriad of ways beyond even this that they can. Just because they can do it doesn't make it right, and should not be enouraged. Report them, spread the name around the community and don't become the terrible person you hate.
    • Up x 1
  8. karlooo

That is true, for example you got to ask yourself why would the devs remove the option to lock your silo? So, it can get griefed obviously and nothing else. That is 100% true.

I once found somebody to work with in building defenses. Somebody built on a spot I had interest in, it was an important position so I asked if I may help improve it and they were perfectly fine, we just talked, had fun, modified it (you can just ask, talk with the owner). They used a single account and had active structures like OS and Flail and I personally use multiple accounts to add more weapons so we would be able to fight the enemy instead of causing an accumulation due to the mass amounts of HP structures have. So, they created the core and I added multiple layers of low hanging walls with Anti Tank ground turrets and it looked so cool and unique. Everyone who drove buy, observed it with enthusiasm, it was like a propaganda towards the game. Nothing was being spammed, only necessary structures used to minimize power consumption, modest appearance.

And not long after, each time we left the base an ally, literally like as if they had admin power or was a programmed bot, spawned and went to our silo, in mere seconds was able to use 30,000 Cortium and left.... Doing this continuously.

But another question is why? They weren't doing anything moral, so what it has 6 anti tank stationary guns, I can literally spam free mobile guns from the vehicle terminal, which is much more toxic. We could have fully barricaded the passage by placing multiple layers of walls with ramps to get across one way, adding HP on top of HP, millions. Have fun shooting it for 10 minutes,.

Why are the devs doing their best to eradicate your ability to create unique inspirational designs, propaganda towards the game and instead doing their best to force you to create their toxic, hideous, cancer designs?

I don't understand them. Realistically the dev team, their movement is like a cancer, that is parasitically feeding on the host, until it causes the collapse but they are trying to expend its lifespan with pseudo activity. The use of computer controlled bots in Planetside 2 is becoming more and more apparent. I noticed the use of bots longer time ago, now it is become crystal clear visible, they are not well designed... The game is losing most of its active players, I can feel it, and replacing them with bots. Another question, why would they want to replace real people with bots? What is the logic behind it, I can see it happening, but they could have been gaining real players easily if they focused on it instead.
  9. tigerchips

So you shouldn't be able to replace modules if placed by base builder or member of his/her squad, take note devs.
    • Up x 1